Shamelessly Admitting...

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit it’s the thing to do on your break

I shamelessly admit it’s no different than being on your computer as much as possible lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit maybe they don't do the computer at home and the phones at work lol

I shamelessly admit I'm having a roast tonight and need to go peel my tators for mashing

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit they're not supposed to have their phones at the registers, yet I'm constantly telling some to get off their phones lol nono.gif

I shamelessly admit one of the girls we fired for being on her phone was interviewing for a job at my Chick Fil A lol she did NOT like me and I'm buddies with that manager of Chick Fil A, I worked there lol

I shamelessly admit I was a good girl, and just got my food and left lol smshhh1.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit I bought all my foods I need for this weekend, I go low fiber Fri and Saturday and Sunday and Monday nothing lol

I shamelessly admit Monday night I have a request for a personal pizza and a salad great joint around the corner makes it

I shamelessly admit I'll be MIA Sunday and Monday lol

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I shamelessly admit, Southern Cali Edison is going to turn off our Electricity from 8am to 2pm this wednesday

I shamelessly admit I will crank up the RV's generator and watch TV all day,, lol

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit it will be back on in time for Survivor! lol

I shamelessly admit we'll be thinkin' boutcha', Manzy! ♥

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I shamelessly admit I don't really care as I have Dish network on the RV

I shamelessly admit the neighbors may not appreciate the generator going to 9pm,, LOL

I shamelessly admit I won't miss Survivor,, LMBO!!!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit they do weird things down there @KingHomie like turning off the electric and stealing car covers lol

I shamelessly admit I'm really enjoying American Idol's reboot I like the judges more than I thought too

I shamelessly admit I can't wait for Rosanne to make its comeback

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I shamelessly admit Mrs C and I have gotten hooked on the bowling machine at the Moose lol

I shamelessly admit we even got on a bowling league on Saturdays

I shamelessly admit we get to know people much better than just socializing

I shamelessly admit our scores are broadcast nationally lol I could go to any state and pull up my record lol who would of thunk? lol

I shamelessly admit we are taking at least the month of March off cuz several members are Harley riders and March in Florida is breakout Harley riding month......who knew? lol

I shamelessly admit it is getting close to going back time; not ready yet, too much to do there lol

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I shamelessly admit I love bowling, use top have a 245 handicap

I shamelessly admit since my lung cancer surgery I can not bowl anymore

I shamelessly admit the only thing left is pool or any kind of an Automotive event

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit Ghost Island needs to pick up the pace lol

I shamelessly admit hubby's in a bowling machine league

I shamelessly admit it's been a good day off 1sm088doubleup.gif

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I shamelessly admit I am so happy we are getting all of this steady rain, got more coming all week and into next week

I shamelessly admit I have not been able to see San Jacinto mtn. or Big Bear mtn. for several days as the snow clouds are dumping a lot up there as seen on the TV news,, lol

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I shamelessly admit @Country17 @KingHomie @squirt I got a trophy for bowling once high game handicap lol

I shamelessly admit my mom and dad were in leagues I lived half my life in bowling alleys

I shamelessly admit you know the days you'd walk into a smokey bowling alley lol
I shamelessly admit congrats on the trophy

Are you saying I'm old? lol

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit I'll ask hubby just as soon as I remember to lol

I shamelessly admit bravo on the trophy Manzy!

I shamelessly admit we went bowling in Vegas lol