Shamelessly Admitting...

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit she said that?!?! She's always had something to contribute her tag threads are awesome

I shamelessly admit I hope Homie wasn't right and said we'll last about another year :(

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit I've always loved her posts, we got to see her beautiful mind in her replies ♥

I shamelessly admit I need to push Chris to turn on HTML in profiles, allowing graphics

I shamelessly admit that's up to the members, I've done all I can to keep this place going, but I can't make people post

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit while your asking Chris to turn on HTML ask him to add a select profile picture button lol

I shamelessly admit Thank you for keeping in touch with them :)

I shamelessly admit me and hubby traded vehicles today I'm taking the truck in for an oil change @ 10:15

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit I sure will do that

I shamelessly admit the van's about due, for inspection too, and I've got a tail light not working, and they've already established it's not the bulb

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit alot more than an oil change came out of that one, at least they take pics of what they found wrong

I shamelessly admit hubby said he's been thinking of getting a Chevy Colorado truck anyway

I shamelessly admit I like the RAV4 but my Honda Pilot is bought and paid for... decisions decisions lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit I decided the RAV4 was to small and I want to pay off my debt for my new shower first anyway

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit I coulda' swore I replied to this last night lol

I shamelessly admit I very much like not having a car payment

I shamelessly admit it's hotter in Ontario than it is in Dallas! wtfsign.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit hubby bought a new truck yesterday it’s a Chevy Colorado (red and black trim) they are detailing it today it’s nice

I shamelessly admit he doesn’t mind payments

I shamelessly admit we are going to watch fireworks on the 3rd of July they set them off in Eatonville here the big ones

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit YAY! for your hubby! lol

I shamelessly admit he makes a lot more than I do lol

I shamelessly admit I'll be sittin' in the AC when the fireworks go off lol whew1.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit he makes more than me and you together lol

I shamelessly admit he made a good choice to join the AF out of high school I'm proud of him

I shamelessly admit I've now called Homie and no answer.. I can only assume he's at the VA hospital and I have no way to get ahold of Sunni

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit rightly so ♥

I shamelessly admit no news isn't always good news, is it? 1hug.gif

I shamelessly admit I'm really torn between staying in the AC and going for free food lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit isn't there fireworks to watch somewhere where you live?

I shamelessly admit we went to Eatonville to watch them they were awesome front row seats although that may not always be a good thing lol

I shamelessly admit headed to the Farmers market today

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit isn't there fireworks to watch somewhere where you live?

I shamelessly admit we went to Eatonville to watch them they were awesome front row seats although that may not always be a good thing lol

I shamelessly admit headed to the Farmers market today
I shamelessly admit they go off all around us, can hear the booms everywhere! but the trees are too tall, so we can't see them from the house

I shamelessly admit I'm a wimp these days, I can't take sitting out in 100F for hours anymore

I shamelessly admit that's why I want to build a 2 story house, so we can rise above the trees lol 1sm088doubleup.gif

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I shamelessly admit they go off all around us, can hear the booms everywhere! but the trees are too tall, so we can't see them from the house

I shamelessly admit I'm a wimp these days, I can't take sitting out in 100F for hours anymore

I shamelessly admit that's why I want to build a 2 story house, so we can rise above the trees lol View attachment 22608
I shamelessly admit you gotta get out more Char! lol

I shamelessly admit we watched fireworks within 100 yards on both sides of our deck Tuesday lol awesome!

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit I get out every day, to work, just got back from Okieland, daughter's b-day party the weekend before that, the memorial for Deb the weekend before that lol whew1.gif

I shamelessly admit I can't take the heat, I just can't, and I'm not the only one, hubby can't either

I shamelessly admit I'm glad I didn't rent the Rav4 ! lol

I shamelessly admit we'll be driving a Chevy Traverse to Montana 1sm088doubleup.gif