Shamelessly Admitting...

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I shamelessly admit I wish it did not happen either, but it hurts to much to say otherwise

I shamelessly admit you can never prepare for that moment

I shamelessly admit I had tears too and probably will again. Yes, dogs love unconditionally, we could learn from them.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit I wish it did not happen either, but it hurts to much to say otherwise

I shamelessly admit you can never prepare for that moment

I shamelessly admit I had tears too and probably will again. Yes, dogs love unconditionally, we could learn from them.
I shamelessly admit the place I board my dogs... the owner who has lost a few said you can Never prepare yourself no matter how hard you try 😢

I shamelessly admit I totally agree, dogs have no hate, only love to give, they don’t complain, they only try and please, mine have saved me many times if only they could save this undivided world we are in

I shamelessly admit I’m here if you need anything you know where to find me

I shamelessly admit I love your avatar 💔

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit we lost our beautiful black lab Wednesday.

I shamelessly admit she was such a good dog and will be missed dearly

I shamelessly admit she was the friendliest dog we have ever had.

I shamelessly admit we have a big hole in our hearts and will for a long time. :cry:
I shamelessly admit I am so sorry for your loss

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit its a loss I don't look forward to and I certainly feel for Country and Mrs C

I shamelessly admit hubby said we'd get a new puppy when the time came :(

I shamelessly admit it doesn't mean it takes anything away it just fills a little of your empty heart ♥

I shamelessly admit we saw a GoldenDoodle at the Body Building show he was adorable so cute :D

I shamelessly admit I don't think I'll do well at all, I may never get over it I'm so sensitive when it comes to things anymore

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit it's a new receiver of your love, it would be one lucky puppy ♥

I shamelessly admit it was really strange using the men's restroom at work today, they're remodeling the women's

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit it’s so stinking HOT here o_O

I shamelessly admit it we are suppose to get rain Saturday it will be welcoming

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit I'm a tad disappointed that they won't let us use the urinal in the men's room (they covered it up) lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit aren't those urinals the kind you have to stand next to lol

I shamelessly admit I entered two of my house plants in the fair I'm excited to see what happens

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit it's the very one lol they didn't have it covered when I first got back, but it's covered now, makes me wonder if somebody tried lol

I shamelessly admit I've got me fingers crossed for you!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit its just fun putting something in the fair.. a ribbon is a bonus :)

I shamelessly admit we planned my gf's visit for Sept so she could make the fair we used to go together when I lived in Cali

I shamelessly admit I am drinking a Bang energy drink I hope I sleep tonight but they are my fav so good lol

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit I steer clear of energy drinks, they make my heart pound lol

I shamelessly admit my solar fountain has quit working, what a bummer

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit did you check the battery? Most of my solar lights quit and sometimes its just the battery

I shamelessly admit my niece that had her baby 3 weeks ago now has to have a cyst removed hope she'll be ok

I shamelessly admit her only worry is being on antibotics or pain meds and wont be able to breast feed Bless her heart ♥

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit it's turned white, my research says I can peel that off and cover it with clear nail polish, and it will work again, just gotta get the polish

I shamelessly admit she's added to my prayers! ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit she got approved to have it done Friday it’ll be done and over and her hubby is off Friday and the weekend and my other niece is off til next Wednesday to help 😃

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit they found that missing jogger Molly and it wasn't good :(

I shamelessly admit its so smokey here I'm wearing a mask outside, our eyes burn and my chest hurts :(

I shamelessly admit I never wanted rain so bad before

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit it's a tragedy what happened to Molly

I shamelessly admit I'm prayin' for that rain! angelheart1.gif

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I shamelessly admit it has been a bird feeding frenzy here lately, must be fall is in the air

I shamelessly admit all of a sudden the Baltimore Orioles are back with a vengeance, I have to put more grape jelly out everyday

I shamelessly admit I saw 7 deer while driving one day last week, 3 ran across the road in front of me, 3 were in a field next to the road and 1 stood on the road in front of me until I came to a stop lol yep, fall is in the air.

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit we saw quite a few deer, unfortunately, most were on the side of the road crying.gif

I shamelessly admit I really hate mosquitoes!