Shamelessly Admitting...

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit Halloween is better with Halloween stuff lol 1sm088doubleup.gif

I shamelessly admit I'll see what I can do about that, Manzy

I shamelessly admit this has been some day, and I'm ready to just call it done and try again tomorrow lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit there must be a video or gif online on what those glasses do lol

I shamelessly admit their are leaves everywhere I look outside lol

I shamelessly admit I'm glad I'm not our landscaper :p

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit Abby had her follow up ultrasound yesterday for her liver everything is maintaining the same

I shamelessly admit the Vet couldn’t believe she’ll be 15

I shamelessly admit we think she almost dozed off on the table she is so funny we all laughed

I shamelessly admit she got doggie ice cream last night she’s so good

I shamelessly admit I get to use Velveeta cheese for her liver meds it was awful before trying to stick it down her throat 😞

I shamelessly admit I’m here early today, taking neighbors dog out twice today as he has surgery, getting my tire hopefully put on when it comes in hopefully today and tomorrow pups are going to a Halloween party

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit that's wonderful to hear

I shamelessly admit I should be able to do some catching up on my to do list with the next 3 days off

I shamelessly admit the mineral rights issue isn't settled yet lol *sigh*

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit the dogs are dog tired after their morning party

I shamelessly admit so am I lol

I shamelessly admit its rainy, windy and halloweenie out

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I shamelessly admit that's wonderful to hear

I shamelessly admit I should be able to do some catching up on my to do list with the next 3 days off

I shamelessly admit the mineral rights issue isn't settled yet lol *sigh*
I shamelessly admit it's nice to have three days off, eh? lol

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit one day is already gone ! lol crying.gif

I shamelessly admit it's very Halloween-ish here too, now that it's stopped raining lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit its still rainy and windy here the landscaper only blew the leaves in the front yard lol

I shamelessly admit I had to stop him from chopping the heathers he butchers them meh!

I shamelessly admit he looked surprised I didn't want them trimmed, I said just the sides :p

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit I forgot the last time I had cotton candy

I shamelessly admit our house is half way paid off.. thinking about moving to Vegas again the outskirts, granddaughters live there and hubbys daughter

I shamelessly admit we have to pick a state that doesn’t take half our pension and my lungs would love the heat my body would need a house with a pool though 😃

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit Kroger has it as a Halloween treat, little "ghostie" bags of it lol

I shamelessly admit Texas has no income tax ... lol

I shamelessly admit I'm going to be a great grandmother again lol hearts2.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit Texas has no income tax ... lol

I shamelessly admit I'm going to be a great grandmother again lol View attachment 36463
I shamelessly admit but-t-t-t our grandkids don't live in Texas lol

I shamelessly admit when we were in NJ we were in an outlet store and a black girl said to her friend "Look another black man with a white women" ever since then I'd rather live where that wasn't looked upon and Rich is not black he's Mexican aka Gonzales lol

I shamelessly admit Well Congrats!! Whose having the new great grandbaby?

I shamelessly admit my daughter in law forgot we were going to facetime today.. its been one of those days I'm tellin ya

squirt

Administrator

I shamelessly admit I was admiring this one girl's hair, wondering what shampoo she was buying, when the guy with her asked me what my problem was lol it was only then that I realized she was white and he was black, and he felt pretty silly when I said I wish I had hair like hers lol

I shamelessly admit I can't top grandkids lol

I shamelessly admit it will be baby #2 for my oldest grandson ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit Congrats make you feel older though eh lol

I shamelessly admit I’d rather move to Oregon closer to my nieces

I shamelessly admit one of my nieces dad did just move up here lol

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit the bifocals did that lol

I shamelessly admit I paid for something and left it at the store, that means I have to go back there tomorrow ... ugh lol

I shamelessly admit I need to take the Durango for a bath anyway lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

I shamelessly admit I was admiring this one girl's hair, wondering what shampoo she was buying, when the guy with her asked me what my problem was lol it was only then that I realized she was white and he was black, and he felt pretty silly when I said I wish I had hair like hers lol
I shamelessly admit as he should lol especially since you were looking at her hair not them together ♥

I shamelessly admit I've seen some mighty strange things working in retail lol

I shamelessly admit one that stands out is a grown man who wears footsie jammies to shop in lol