Shamelessly Admitting...

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit to feck all.
It's too shameless to mention? lol;)

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit that I spent most of this day doing absolutely nothing lol
I shamelessly admit that I cooked a turkey yesterday so it's leftovers for the next few days
I shamelessly admit that something keeps pulling me back here...I can't seem to stay away for very long.
I shamelessly admit that tomorrow is a brand new day with no mistakes in it

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit I started trying sleepytime tea the only problem is I’m sleepy during the next day lol

I shamelessly admit Homie left me a voice msg he’s walking now yah! ❤️

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit that's wonderful to hear, thank you! tinyheart2.gif

I shamelessly admit I'm really looking forward to that jacuzzi tub! lol smohboy1.gif

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit that I just made a pot of the best homemade turkey soup there ever was lol
I shamelessly admit that I’ve already had a bowl and it’s not even dinner time yet
I shamessly admit that it’s sometimes difficilt to sit back and say nothing
I shamelessly admit that sometimes you just have to be grateful it’s over with and learn from your mistakes
I shamelessly admit that my soup smells real good lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit I hope to get to psp on Sunday, had to leave and bake something for the weekend 😋

I shamelessly admit resting my siataca and my big toe nail somehow I split it down the middle ouch lol

I shamelessly admit it’s going to be 75ish for awhile week 🌞

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit I hope to get to psp on Sunday, had to leave and bake something for the weekend 😋

I shamelessly admit resting my siataca and my big toe nail somehow I split it down the middle ouch lol

I shamelessly admit that I miss psp, I don't have it on my computer anymore
I shamelessly admit that I hope your toe gets better soon, ouch is right, that would hurt
I shamelessy admit that we'd be thrilled around here to get those temps lol it's still a bit on the cold side here Manzy

squirt

Administrator

I shamelessly admit it's not as bad as it's been in the past, I haven't been able to post any tubes since Tuesday

I shamelessly admit we really need a break in the rain for the move, but every day has the chance of rain ... 'tis the season, the tornado season lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit that I miss psp, I don't have it on my computer anymore
I shamelessly admit that I hope your toe gets better soon, ouch is right, that would hurt
I shamelessy admit that we'd be thrilled around here to get those temps lol it's still a bit on the cold side here Manzy
I shamelessly admit why not buy psp and put it on your computer lol

I shamelessly admit temps are low in a lot of places it’s usually us I’ll take the 70’s and 82 on Thursday 😃

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit somebody won big at the Kentucky derby they had a disqualification the horse that originally won didn’t and the horse that did win the odd’s were 65-1 meaning if you bet $1,000 you’d win $65,000 😮

I shamelessly admit we get pizza tonight wooooot 🍕

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit I got Chick Fil A tonight lol neener.gif

I shamelessly admit I got 10% off a huge rolling tote cuz it was missing 1 (of 4) latch 1sm088doubleup.gif

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit somebody won big at the Kentucky derby they had a disqualification the horse that originally won didn’t and the horse that did win the odd’s were 65-1 meaning if you bet $1,000 you’d win $65,000 😮

I shamelessly admit we get pizza tonight wooooot 🍕
I shamelessly admit that I am so excited for you, congratulations Manzy!

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit why not buy psp and put it on your computer lol

I shamelessly admit temps are low in a lot of places it’s usually us I’ll take the 70’s and 82 on Thursday 😃
I shamelessly admit that I have no idea what to buy and where to buy it lol *points to blonde hair*

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit I’ll have to come back later dinner is done 🍽

I shamelessly admit The Bachelor is on tonight too gotta keep up with all that drama 😂