Shamelessly Admitting...

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit ice cream sounds good!

I shamelessly admit the bees and skeeters are bad here this year
I shamelessly admit that I'm not a fan of skeeters but we need the bees, so they can stay lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit those are good they have the best bread section there ❤️

I shamelessly admit I fear they are going to move my bread section in this remodel lol

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit they didn't move our bakery, but that doesn't mean yours is safe, they did move the deli lol

I shamelessly admit it's better to put the toothpaste on the electric toothbrush BEFORE turning it on lol peekaboo.gif

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit I finally got in the bathtub yesterday, I call it a jacuzzi tub, but really, it's a whirlpool

I shamelessly admit after I got out, I got severe flushing of my face, felt like I'd been in the sun for days!

I shamelessly admit I just made a tall glass of ice water and drank until the feeling passed whew1.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit you probably weren’t used to that hot of water

I shamelessly admit I asked they are gonna move the bakery lol

I shamelessly admit I got my license plates today that’s another thing I had to do lol

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit the water wasn't that hot, I think it's similar to a massage, they recommend drinking water after a massage

I shamelessly admit here's a hug for your rough week hearthug.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit I’m going to a candle vigil tonight 🕯

I shamelessly admit I’ve never been to one but I feel like I should go to show support for the community

I shamelessly admit my friend is picking me up that I used to babysit for so I’ll be able to spend time with her and Syd 💕

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit you'll be carrying my love 'n prayers with you ♥

I shamelessly admit hubby's got the pool lookin' good! 1sm088doubleup.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit it was very nice, they lit red heart lanterns and let off green balloons the high school color

I shamelessly admit it was nice to spend time with Syd can’t believe she’s 6 now

I shamelessly admit I’m sure in time we’ll get that 2 lane road turn spots changed

I shamelessly admit 23 years ago her grandma died in the same spot in a car 😭

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit not this year, she's all tied up with her new grandbaby and Riley and a new job

I shamelessly admit she doesn't even want me to get her a present, said I already have enough grandkids and great grandkids to buy for ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit weren’t you going to have your sisters over or is that the end of this month?

I shamelessly admit I read your doing jigsaw puzzles that excites me lol which one ya doing?

I shamelessly admit I have about 5 to do 🤷‍♀️

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit they were originally supposed to come for a visit at the end of June, but my oldest sister couldn't get the time off

I shamelessly admit they'll be here in a couple of weeks

I shamelessly admit I can't wait!

I shamelessly admit I've already completed one, it was a panoramic called "Paradise" ... I took a pic just for you! lol ♥
currently working on one called "Heavenly Grace"

I shamelessly admit I'd love to know what are the ones you have?

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit I posted mine in your I Believe thread

I shamelessly admit we had fun at the parade I bought big Mickey cartoon hands the kids loved them

I shamelessly admit I posted a pic but nobody said nothing lol 🤷‍♀️

I shamelessly admit I saw an old friend from the club at the BBQ after 💕

I shamelessly admit the fireworks only went off til 11:30 yah! Old neighbors moved lol

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit I'll be there shortly 1high5.gif

I shamelessly admit I see a lot of things that I can't comment on right away, had to go to work today, I'll git 'er dunn tomorrow ♥

I shamelessly admit I came home to the patio furniture on the other end of the pool, a pan of ribs tied up in one of my most expensive trash bags, sitting on the counter, a wet bowl sitting upside down on a plate, and pee all over the floor in front of the toilet ... and hubby in bed lol

I shamelessly admit I just find it really hard to believe anybody could be that way lol

I shamelessly admit the patio furniture goes under the eaves out of the rain, you use aluminum to wrap up leftover food, you use a towel to dry off wet dishes, and you pee IN the toilet lol punishment.gif