Shamelessly Admitting...

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit I've seen his legs lol View attachment 77190

I shamelessly admit I'm beginning to understand survivor's guilt
I shamelessly admit I always wondered why you called him that too lol

I shamelessly admit I think a few of my people have felt that way after the fires

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit I can't even remember how it started lol

I shamelessly admit he used to call me Duchess, I miss that ♥

I shamelessly admit some folks lost everything, and I lost nearly nothing

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit this house has a programmable thermostat, the previous owners had the AC setting at 75 during the day, and 72 at night, the heater set at 72 during the day, 66 at night

I shamelessly admit we've not been able to figure out how to reprogram it lol

I shamelessly admit I was talking about Kroger, remember last year the manager said he had to send an email to get the heat turned on? the new manager says that's BS, it's all done by computer, but the long time grocery manager says they won't come out and turn the heat on until summer is over lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I shamelessly admit this house has a programmable thermostat, the previous owners had the AC setting at 75 during the day, and 72 at night, the heater set at 72 during the day, 66 at night

I shamelessly admit we've not been able to figure out how to reprogram it lol

I shamelessly admit I was talking about Kroger, remember last year the manager said he had to send an email to get the heat turned on? the new manager says that's BS, it's all done by computer, but the long time grocery manager says they won't come out and turn the heat on until summer is over lol
I shamelessly admit hubby knows how to set ours I don’t lol

I shamelessly admit oh okay I know you and your hubby battled over the heat/ac at home too and Kroger

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I shamelessly admit our thermostat has been set at 78, 24/7, since the middle of September.

I shamelessly admit I am looking forward to next week when the highs will be in the 70's.

I shamelessly admit our new puppy is really smart if not too rambunctios for his own good lol

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit our thermostat has been set at 78, 24/7, since the middle of September.

I shamelessly admit I am looking forward to next week when the highs will be in the 70's.

I shamelessly admit our new puppy is really smart if not too rambunctios for his own good lol
I shamelessly admit I didn't know you got a new puppy! 1sm088doubleup.gif

squirt

Administrator
I shamelessly admit they've been working on the cable in the area on and off since the tornado

I shamelessly admit they chose 5 minutes before Survivor was supposed to come on to take it down lol

I shamelessly admit it was down for over 2 hours, no internet either lol

I shamelessly admit that means I haven't seen that episode yet lol swear11.gif