Jokeroo Enthusiast
*INSPIRED BY CRUDEBUG*

[jimg]f40c/z3/m/i/S/c/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]
[jimg]f40c/z3/m/i/S/c/a.baa.jpg[/jimg]
[jimg]f40c/z3/m/i/S/c/a.caa.jpg[/jimg]
[jimg]f40c/z3/m/i/S/c/a.daa.jpg[/jimg]
[jimg]f40g/z3/q/i/S/c/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

Crudebug

rotflmao... so u get really Bugged on the potty...

While your constipated butt perspires,
Do you still think that the Bug inspires?

Crudebug

try that `Nice Dick' shit in a gay bar and you'll come out with a few new buttholes.. lol...

As long as that belch keeps going downward and does not get stuck in a LOGjam..

So what's the headlines.. or should I say Buttlines.. on that `paper' u're reading.. ? You must have a good buttwriting for skid marks to be legible.. lmao.. (most of the news is crap anyway.. lol)

I agree.. what a sham .. kinda like fakepoo... at least u got ur shit together on that one.. ~bravo~ !!!!

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[jimg]f44k/z3/K/k/S/c/a.aaa.JPG[/jimg]
[jimg]f44l/z3/L/k/S/c/a.aaa.JPG[/jimg]

Crudebug

Are you sure it will snap… or do u need a saw? Some logs can be quite stubborn, ya know…

U sure have the right equipment to blow a stinking problem away.. but do u have the license to operate that thing? Does Ann know about ur toilet toys?

Just make sure you don’t restore stuff from the wrong `recyle bin’…

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Kryten, post: 3704422][jimg]f4x4/z3/O/A/S/c/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg][/QUOTE]

I can never understand this, they moan if the seat is left up, yet moan more if you leave it down and piss all over the seat! I piss in the sink saves all that fucking about...

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="kipper, post: 3704432]I can never understand this, they moan if the seat is left up, yet moan more if you leave it down and piss all over the seat! I piss in the sink saves all that fucking about...[/QUOTE]

you know you are my mentor kip and i do anything you say, but Anne went off it when i took a dump in the sink.......maybe i should of taken the plates and stuff out first.

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="konifur, post: 3704641]you know you are my mentor kip and i do anything you say, but Anne went off it when i took a dump in the sink.......maybe i should of taken the plates and stuff out first.[/QUOTE]

Well we're more eco minded, I find doing the plates as I'm having a bath saves water and time, might get the odd pea lodged in the Japs eye but a small price to pay I feel as we're saving the planet...

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Ok kipper i will tell anne that and tell her to bugger off out the kitchen while i`m having a poo.

Crudebug

dayum Koni… u mixed up asscream for icecream… that’s what happens when u buy from Paki hawkers..