signatures

squirt

Administrator
it would be nice if we could turn them on and off at each post, instead of all off or all on

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
That would be the ideal situation...but until then, mine stay off. I got confused when each pic is posted with a bunch of sigs. The only other thing I can think of is limiting the number of sigs in a post.

Bamber

Super Moderator
That would be the ideal situation...but until then, mine stay off. I got confused when each pic is posted with a bunch of sigs. The only other thing I can think of is limiting the number of sigs in a post.
THAT is an option; the number of characters, lines, links, images and smilies allowed within signatures can be set.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
i for one like to see them..turning them off just means the person with them turned off wont see them and those that like to see them can still enjoy them..correct?...i have mine enabled and i choose to see others..the button we had at the old roo to disable sigs in each post..makes the most sense to me..JMHO

squirt

Administrator
we're a lot smarter about sigs now, nobody wants to see them everywhere, but we do like to see them
most of the time, we don't show them, they're just in the way, but with the way things are now, we either don't get to see them at all, or we have to see them everywhere

Goodgrief

Squirt, I'm pretty sure you said you found the original Twin Towers avatar you gave me, you know the one I'm talking about. The hands joining and the two flags. I would love to have it back! That one will be on my mind forever.

squirt

Administrator
this is the only one I can find, and I'm not sure, but I don't think it's the one you had, I thought I put your name on it ... I can't remember lol ♥

squirt

Administrator
I know it doesn't seem very important, or at least that's what it looks like
but the signature area has always been a huge part of the Roo, and it's been an important part
it's what got my attention, the incredible graphics I saw in sigs
it's why we fought so hard over the ads in the sig areas, that's "our space", it's where we show the world who we are, where we put things we care about, where we store memories
I think some of the discontent is because this doesn't look like the old Roo, so it doesn't have that "home" feeling
if we could get it where we can turn sigs on and off at the post, it would help bring some of that feeling back
it really sucks that our only options are seeing them everywhere or not seeing them at all