Some I-net questions..

The Big Red One

Just a couple I-net questions if you guys don't mind. Number one, I like to listen to music from you tube, but some of the sources alarm me a little bit. I noticed one dude from Russia has some cool videos to go with some classic music I like, but I wonder if its "safe" to use? Question number 2, I always see some remedy ads for what ale's you in the "spam" areas, an when I click on for a quick "cure" it leads me to a long, and I mean long boring "doctor" clip, leading to a sales pitch, are those legitimate, or am I just wasting my time? Any answers would be apprieciated, like my bad spelling. LOL, Thanks the big red one!:cool:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
I've gotten viruses from clicking on those things, now I treat them as they are spam. I've also found out that any youtube video is pretty much safe to use but if you click on another site you should beware.

The Big Red One

I've gotten viruses from clicking on those things, now I treat them as they are spam. I've also found out that any youtube video is pretty much safe to use but if you click on another site you should beware.
Thanks stevent222, I will stay away from vimeo and the others. I did have my screen lock up from those spams, so I will avoid them like the plaugue, Thanks again.:cool:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Thanks stevent222, I will stay away from vimeo and the others. I did have my screen lock up from those spams, so I will avoid them like the plaugue, Thanks again.:cool:
Your Welcome BRO Don't know if I'll get in trouble with Jokeroo saying this although I have clicked on some of their adds that show on the top of these pages and my screen has locked up with them also. So now if I want to know what someone looks like 'Then and Now' or see 31 Fishing Photos That Will Leave You Laughing Hysterically I'll go to "Bing" LOL!

The Big Red One

Your Welcome BRO Don't know if I'll get in trouble with Jokeroo saying this although I have clicked on some of their adds that show on the top of these pages and my screen has locked up with them also. So now if I want to know what someone looks like 'Then and Now' or see 31 Fishing Photos That Will Leave You Laughing Hysterically I'll go to "Bing" LOL!
Especially actors and actresses, I think I have a before picture of Mr. Jenner at his best, lets see... il_340x270.716143148_61dt.jpg I still do this on my Hondas, but that was actually Bruce, on a Yammiehauler, shocking eh?

Bamber

Super Moderator
I'd say just viewing YouTube videos should be perfectly safe; clicking link in the description or comments much less so. I wouldn't click on ANY advert; spammers use them as easy access points because they are so universal. They are also generally misleading drivel anyway.

The Big Red One

I just checked your permissions, they look good to me
can you be more specific?
I was trying to upload something funny, u-tube related, but i gave up, thanks for checking squirt, i need practice at putting funny you tube stuff up here. Does roo have a music area so all member show they are listening too?

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
For health information, I usually go to The Cleveland Clinic or the Mayo Clinic websites.They both offer an A-Z directory for symptoms and diseases. There are probably others out there that are equally good but those two answer all my questions.

The Big Red One

For health information, I usually go to The Cleveland Clinic or the Mayo Clinic websites.They both offer an A-Z directory for symptoms and diseases. There are probably others out there that are equally good but those two answer all my questions.
You ok Muchtrouble? Im fighting hypertension and high blood pressure, and knuckle heads, doctor told me to cut out salt, so i have to follow his rules, now where is my Ms. Dash seasoning? lol

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
You ok Muchtrouble? Im fighting hypertension and high blood pressure, and knuckle heads, doctor told me to cut out salt, so i have to follow his rules, now where is my Ms. Dash seasoning? lol
I've had hypertension for many years but control it with meds. Beyond that, The doc wants me to lower my cholesterol. He also keeps trying to talk me into a bunch of tests ("preventive medicine") so he can find more wrong with me. lol My biggest problem is I'm old and the one problem I've known for many years is that too many meds are an older persons worst enemy. I keep telling him that NO amount of meds , surgery, or other medical interference are going to help forever. Maybe I would be more receptive if he found me something that would restore my natural hair color, remove wrinkles, tighten my skin and gave me more energy.

squirt

Administrator
my doc keeps wanting to put me on cholesterol meds, even though I've passed TWO stress tests, within 6 years of each other, with flying colors, the most recent one the day before last Thanksgiving
I agree, I see my mom and her bag of meds, and it's frightening!
1high5.gif

PS: B complex for energy ! ♥

The Big Red One

I've had hypertension for many years but control it with meds. Beyond that, The doc wants me to lower my cholesterol. He also keeps trying to talk me into a bunch of tests ("preventive medicine") so he can find more wrong with me. lol My biggest problem is I'm old and the one problem I've known for many years is that too many meds are an older persons worst enemy. I keep telling him that NO amount of meds , surgery, or other medical interference are going to help forever. Maybe I would be more receptive if he found me something that would restore my natural hair color, remove wrinkles, tighten my skin and gave me more energy.
I take 1 aday vitimans, and testorone pills for more bulk, hair can be dyed, i use just fer men, it truly get the grey out. 50 shades of gray, no thanks....

The Big Red One

my doc keeps wanting to put me on cholesterol meds, even though I've passed TWO stress tests, within 6 years of each other, with flying colors, the most recent one the day before last Thanksgiving
I agree, I see my mom and her bag of meds, and it's frightening!
View attachment 66289

PS: B complex for energy ! ♥
Too many pills for what ale's ya, yeuppers, my distinguesd folks take lots o pills too...

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Hey BigRedOne I am proud of my graywhite hair worked hard for everyone of them, Ha! And not going to bore you'll with my list of acks n pains. I mostly use Hemp to get by that or Vodka.

The Big Red One

Hey BigRedOne I am proud of my graywhite hair worked hard for everyone of them, Ha! And not going to bore you'll with my list of acks n pains. I mostly use Hemp to get by that or Vodka.
Party on, bro, party on. Bty, i'm to too serious on here, grey hair makes a gent distinguished. I am a patriot like you, but nothing wrong with wine, women, and song! In my book, you are one cool dude!(y)(y):cool: