Someone once said....

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
LESSONS IN LIFE

* I’ve learned that goodbyes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings.

* I’ve learned that some people expect more than they are willing to give.

* I’ve learned that we don’t have to change friends if we understand that friends change.

* I’ve learned that no matter how good a friend is, they’re going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

* I’ve learned that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.

* I’ve learned that you can keep going, long after you can’t.

* I’ve learned that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.

* I’ve learned that just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.

* I’ve learned that it isn’t always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

* I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

* I’ve learned that being kind is more important than being right.

* I’ve learned that no matter how serious life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.

* I’ve learned that to ignore the facts, doesn’t change the facts.

* I’ve learned that silent company is often more healing than words of advice.

* I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back. – Maya Angelou

* Watch your thoughts, for they become words – Watch your words, for they become actions – Watch your actions, for they become habits – Watch your habits, for they become character – Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.

MOTIVATION

* Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. – Lou Holtz

* Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. – Jim Ryun

MISC.

* When you reach the top, keep climbing. – Proverb

* The key to change…is to let go of fear. – Rosanne Cash

* The key to success is often the ability to adapt.

* We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

* Challenges are what makes life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. – Joshua J. Marine

* There are two ways of meeting difficulties: You alter the difficulties, or you alter yourself to meet them. – Phyllis Battome

* Experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted.

* If you take each challenge one step at a time, with faith in every footstep, your strength and understanding will increase. – James E. Faust

* You can’t let one bad moment spoil a bunch of good ones. – Dale Earnhardt

* Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. – Albert Schweitzer