Sorry Ive been MIA so long

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="TakinMyLyfeBack, post: 4520127]but this Bitch claims.....either way it's our word against theirs.....
I'm so sick of this place and the idiot thug wanna be's that think they can rule everyones life.[/QUOTE]

she's claiming a lot, that doesn't make it so! lol it sounds like she's talking out her ass to me, and I'm sure it works on most people!
you only have to defend your position if it makes it to court, if you've already vacated the premises, it won't go to court
and she's wasting time, that works in your favor! lol

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
I'm just afraid that if she finds out my son is still here she will try to call the cops on him, and have him CTd...and right now he has NO where else to go.... thats my worst fear is him not being able to come around where I live....he IS my son after all...and he's really NOT doing anything wrong and they really have no reason to say he can't come out here except that the asshole that pulled the bullwhip out on him doesn't like him.....so that's why miss lettie told me today that my son can't be here...and I asked her did she have a criminal trespass on him, she said they can't CT him unless the cops do it, and they have not, so I told her that until then I was NOT putting him out.

squirt

Administrator
sounds like more ass talkin' to me lol if he has your permission to visit you, it's not trespassing lol
and the cops have your report!

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
Squirt my head hurts soooo bad from all this crap and I can't keep anything down. I have been dizzy and shaky for damn near 3 days now. I just want to live in peace with my kids and be left alone. Jesus, is that to much to ask. My kids keep teasing me cause I'm shaking so bad they said I am letting folks get to me when I shouldn't and I know this all too well.....I just don't understand why people are so damn ignorant and hard headed. I don't bother any one , and expect the same .....

squirt

Administrator
cuz some people don't have anything better to do! :zebrahug:
guess it won't do any good to tell you not to let it get to you lol you've got to rise above it, maybe even see it for the blessing it is ... it's kicked you in the butt to get you and yours out of there
it's not what you see, it's how you look at it! let petty people be petty, you're not nice to people because they're nice, you're nice to people because you're nice!
get fighting mad, and get the hell outta' there! lol :pray:
:popheart:

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
It would never have gotten this bad if jobs were getting done around here. Noone should ever have to live where they fear for their safety. And the lil manager looked at me and laughed when I told her that...but her husband drives her to the office and picks her up and if she comes outside, he comes with her....so you can't tell me she is not afraid of the shit that goes on out here herself. I can't count the nights the police have been out here over calls of gunshots and knives being pulled, now they are pulling bull whips out like in the wild wild west :hehehaha: seriously though, it's no laughing matter, but I have to make light of it or I'm going to go crazy!!! good thing I have my too lil runts, my furbabies to protect me...but they are so tiny you could step on them and squash them LOL

01Aladdin

[QUOTE="TakinMyLyfeBack, post: 4520285]:point: 2 of them at that...and they were made for walkin'[/QUOTE]

it just looked like ya needed cheerin up...

and... no matter how messed up the world might be right now, just remember there are people out there so stupid ya can't help but laugh.

Bamber

Super Moderator
I asked Koni (as he's in touch with Missy) and he says she has moved to a new home and is happier. :teeth: