Special Request...

:wave:Hi all! I know I have been MIA for a long time but I have been working and doing the mommy thing. However, I have a special request for you Rooers! I have been crocheting for awhile and I have quite the collection of items that I intend to sell on a certain website. I would like some help as my PC crashed and I no longer posess a copy of ani shop or PSP:scared: I Know! I am going through withdrawls! Anyhow, I need one of you VERY talented and special people to design a siggy for me having to do with crocheting! It needs to be tasteful, no nudity, no sex...I know bummer but I need to keep it clean for my more old fashioned customers. I would like the name "LOOPIN' LADY" on it. Doesn't need to be all caps, just colorful....lol! thank you! I look forward to see what you all come up with!
:3lips::cheers:

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="HexGirl, post: 3434349]:wave:Hi all! I know I have been MIA for a long time but I have been working and doing the mommy thing. However, I have a special request for you Rooers! I have been crocheting for awhile and I have quite the collection of items that I intend to sell on a certain website. I would like some help as my PC crashed and I no longer posess a copy of ani shop or PSP:scared: I Know! I am going through withdrawls! Anyhow, I need one of you VERY talented and special people to design a siggy for me having to do with crocheting! It needs to be tasteful, no nudity, no sex...I know bummer but I need to keep it clean for my more old fashioned customers. I would like the name "LOOPIN' LADY" on it. Doesn't need to be all caps, just colorful....lol! thank you! I look forward to see what you all come up with!
:3lips::cheers:[/QUOTE]

Animation Shop is available free here
http://board.jokeroo.com/threads/70459-Free-Animation-Shop3

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="HexGirl, post: 3434472]And I love you!!:kisses::heartglasses:[/QUOTE]

I love you too! :lotsalove:

do you want it animated or no?

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Hello dear lady ~ as the only bloke who tries and do work here, with all these wonderful designers, I thought I'd just do something ~ probably not what you are looking for ~ so if you wish, then please keep it for something else ~ if you think it's suitable

Very cool RL!!!!! And it does not have to be animated. It would prolly load faster on other's PCs if it wasn't...lol! Thanx again you guys!!!!

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Sorry I forgot to add ~ that the ladies here [as you well know] produce such wonderful work ~ so please don't think you have to ask me for anything ~ just wait and see what they do ~ which is awesome work

squirt

Administrator
alright, here's my shot at it, since RL did an animated one, I did one that wasn't and I did 2 versions :blowkiss:

OMG!!! These are sooo awesome!!! Thank you RL and Squirt!!! If you could resize the one with :I love to crochet: on it Squirt. I need about half that size. THANK YOU BOTH SO VERY VERY MUCH!!!