stain!

likeaneagle

any one got any ideas?carpet stain removers, be quiet kipper! we have steam cleaner ive tried everything !:scream::scream::scream::scream:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
I use Vinegar, salt, a little lemon for the acid on most stains honey but it depends upon what type of stain and here I am o nly guessing would that be wine? hahahaha

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="stevent222, post: 4577775]I use Vinegar, salt, a little lemon for the acid on most stains honey but it depends upon what type of stain and here I am o nly guessing would that be wine? hahahaha[/QUOTE]coffee

kipper

Super Moderator
If it's a dried stain I usually soak the stain with water then squirt some toothpaste/powder ot bicarbonate of soda on it and use a scrubbing brush to remove the stain, and then add more water. I have a vacuum that sucks up all the water that has gone on the stain . If you ain't got a wet vacuum then don't attempt this as the water stain can be worse than the coffee stains.

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="kipper, post: 4578039]if it's a dried stain i usually soak the stain with water then squirt some toothpaste/powder ot bicarbonate of soda on it and use a scrubbing brush to remove the stain, and then add more water. I have a vacuum that sucks up all the water that has gone on the stain . If you ain't got a wet vacuum then don't attempt this as the water stain can be worse than the coffee stains.[/quote] oopppps sorry!!

squirt

Administrator
Instructions

1. Blot the area with a clean, white cloth to absorb all the liquid you can. Blot from the outside of the stain in to avoid spreading the stain.

2. Mix 1 teaspoon clear, mild liquid dish washing detergent with 1 cup lukewarm water.

3. Sponge the area with the detergent solution. Blot again with a clean, white cloth.

4. Mix 1/3 cup white vinegar with 2/3 cup lukewarm water.

5. Sponge the area with the vinegar solution. Blot with a clean, white cloth.

6. Sponge the area with clean water. Blot with a clean, white cloth.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Oh Hells!~Bells! cut square about one inch around the stain. Cut same amount of carpet that is under the sofa and nail that piece in there.
:snigger:​

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4578393]I was going to say cover it with a rug.[/QUOTE]

Like Bruce Forsyth?

Goodgrief

Here's the Mother of all stain removers.

Mix 50% of regular Dawn dish washing liquid with 50% of Peroxide. (Not sure if you have Dawn in Aus.) Rub it in on the stain. Bingo!

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
G.G. they should have Dawn in Aus. it's in other counties that is how they cleaned up the oil that spilled in Alaska.

Okay, a little gross, but I need help. My BF kind of leaves like brown stains where he sleeps (pillow case, sheets, etc.) and his collars of his shirts. I've tried oxyclean gel, bleach (which turned it green instead of dingy) etc. I don't think he really cares, but is something that is bugging the hell out of me.

Any advice?

Goodgrief

Here's the Voodoo juice recipe.

Half a cup of Regular Dawn dish-washing detergent, half a cup of 3% hydrogen peroxide mixed together. That stuff will get rid of everything! Pour it on, brush it in.

[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 4838181]
Here's the Voodoo juice recipe.

Half a cup of Regular Dawn dish-washing detergent, half a cup of 3% hydrogen peroxide mixed together. That stuff will get rid of everything! Pour it on, brush it in.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you!! I will try it this week.