Staying in touch **DON'T LOSE US**

Bamber

Super Moderator
As Jokeroo is apparently to be under new management (although nothing seems to have changed since the videos were hived off), and some of us are getting a bit twitchy about the forums surviving, we have set up a place where those of us who wish to can keep in touch.

It's by invitation only, but you can request access and we'll send you an invitation to join us...

Then click "Request access"

We'll send you an invitation to join which you need to verify to get registered.

This is just a contact point so we can all stay in touch, not a replacement for the Roo.

longwalker

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I guess you're referring to bare naked ladies and such. If that's it I'll just stop, it's no big deal. If it's for other groovy things I would love to join the group. Let me know.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Gave my home address and home phone number and my personal message is:

Do not crash yourself into anything that will need ex-rays and that will hurt.

squirt

Administrator
no ... we're referring to this:[/COLOR]

http://board.jokeroo.com/announcements/160062-urgent-video-deletion-disabling-video-uploads.html

it's an announcement by jokaroo about the forums being under new ownership, they've not given us any more information and rather than wait for the shoe to drop, we've taken action to stay in touch should something happen to the forums
we don't believe the forums are going to go away, why bother with new owners just to shut it down? but we didn't want to wait to find out before having a back up plan
the place that Bamber's linking to in this thread is a meeting room, with only a small amount of "storage space", it's a way to find (figure out) where we go from here, should the need arise, and a way to stay connected ♥

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
]SAME OLD STORY WORKS THRNE OF COURES YOU''VE TO TO FIX SOUNDS LIKE THAT WHAT UPPER MANAGMET CAM DPDL LcL/ yEA i KNOW i WAS ONE OF THOSE Got to show they DOT HEY WHERE DOOMG IT WRONG AND WITH ALL MY HARE IT WORKK3\ED IN THE FIRST PASLSCE.E bUT HAD TO T\SHOW THE c.e.o. i WAS DONING SOMETHING T0 GET MU PSU CHECK.

Holy!~Crap! this doesn't make any sense. LOL! [//B]

Last edited:

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="longwalker, post: 4591390]I guess you're referring to bare naked ladies and such. If that's it I'll just stop, it's no big deal. If it's for other groovy things I would love to join the group. Let me know.[/QUOTE]

ill show you my bionic leg!:christmaskiss::imadevil:

Hi Bamber, nice to hear from you. I have been away for a while, not sure why, must be old age.

01Aladdin

i dunn dudditzzzzzzzzzz!!! requested... i shall chase konifer around the moons of jupiter before i give him up! wait... i sound like Kahn... meds must be wearing off...

Goodgrief

On the Roosted nuts and the refugees. I'd rather be sent to Antarctica than to lose you. :scared:

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
A fair number have joined...but I wish they would come visit Roosted Nuts once in a while. It is difficult for only a handful of people to keep it interesting.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
As usual I cannot get into this one have only been to the new one just a few times and can't remember beans on how to log in. Night Nite my friends.