Staying in touch **DON'T LOSE US**

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
well I just thought that was a place to go to if the Roo happened to down the tubes,, hell I am not speedy Squirt and post a million times a day,,, LOL,, I could NEVER keep up with her at all,,,,,,,,,,,, that's why she has over 600,000 in here and now.

I went there and posted one and for the last 20 minutes I can not find how to edit it after I clicked on post, so left it as it was which is garbage post..

I can't figure out how to post a pic in there either so it isn't a very user friendly place for me as it is here in the Roo.

Bamber

Super Moderator
Testing page 3. That's odd. I had to make this post in order to see the above post. I'm set to 10 posts per page and it wouldn't go from page 2 to 3 until I made this post.

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="homeinspec, post: 4763882]well I just thought that was a place to go to if the Roo happened to down the tubes,, hell I am not speedy Squirt and post a million times a day,,, LOL,, I could NEVER keep up with her at all,,,,,,,,,,,, that's why she has over 600,000 in here and now.

I went there and posted one and for the last 20 minutes I can not find how to edit it after I clicked on post, so left it as it was which is garbage post..

I can't figure out how to post a pic in there either so it isn't a very user friendly place for me as it is here in the Roo.
[/QUOTE]

It is easier to load a picture there than it is here rich, you can even use tiny pic if you like but the inbuilt uploader is easier..

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Oki Doki will give it a try but I can hardly keep up in here and try to learn PSP, that's why I don't go to FaceBook (maybe a couple times a month) or any place else.

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="homeinspec, post: 4764926]Oki Doki will give it a try but I can hardly keep up in here and try to learn PSP, that's why I don't go to FaceBook (maybe a couple times a month) or any place else.[/QUOTE]

it's just an option, do what you want to do Rich not to please other people...

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I go there, look around and leave trying to figure out what I can do there that I could do to help promote more people yo come in here and stay.