THE BANSBAPOI CLUB HOUSE

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Ohhhh i have another question for you Brighties....
4-21.jpg

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Goofy resembles an anthropomorphic dog, but he is more specifically, a "goof". He was originaly created as a human character with the name "Dippy Dawg" in later cartoons his name changed to G.G. ... Pluto is a non anthropomorphic dog, and thus has no human characteristics. lol

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Well that was you Char surfing dressed up as a nun. And yes we did play Nekkid twister and i still don`t know why you had a magnifying glass with you. But you did have a good giggle playing it.

Manzy you missed the turn off ,you will have to do a U turn and head back.

Bamber! Where are you!!!!!

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Shall we go to the swimming pool today....I will sneak in a few bottles of fairy liquid in just for a laugh. I`ll know Bamber will meet us there as i`m sure i seen him peeking though the clubhouse window......
231564.JPG

squirt

Administrator
I don't swim, which means I don't surf lol so it must've been your big sis on the surf board lol
looks like it's just you and me playing, which is good, since it's a 2 person game

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Where bamber?
No one answered my question!!!!!!!
What question is that? You ask so many of them well at least your not saying why all the time. My son Matthew his only words where 'why' I think for a year or so. Tell him something and he'd say, "why" all the darn time. Got to where the point I kinda didn't pay any attention to him hahaha. That is when he asked me if an orange wasn't the color orange would it still be an orange? He was 7 at the time and don't know if he thought that up or seen it anywheres, LOL!

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
But i want an answer off the bright members of the club not from the not so bright members.lol