THE BANSBAPOI CLUB HOUSE

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
I disagree Squirt cause a lot of stuff I don't expect surprises me all the time and start laughing.

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I`ll be going away on Friday to Spainishland for two weeks,that`s almost a fortnight. So Squirt,you are in charge.

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I`m going to a 4 star hotel and the Spanish hotel and bar workers are paid to endure my world famous farts.In fact when i let a ripper go they all shout, " Oley! "

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Awwwww i only wanted Bamber in the clubhouse. You have a sweet voice i heard you singing "lalaalalaala"

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
So am I ~ although for different reasons ~ hope you and the lovely Anne had a great time my friend ~ will try and make it a regular stop over now, having read through the last couple of pages ~ all seems to be going to pot sorry plan, as usual......... LOL

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
See this is not just for the not so bright but for the bright too. there is always question that bright people can answer. You don`t have to be a thicko to have fun. Welcome Peter and come back soon.

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Why do people walk up around when they answer their cell phones and not just stand in one place?

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
It's because they are use to walking down the street with the bloody thing attached to their ear, or walking and typing out some futile message to someone, which could easily have waited until they got home. On a serious note, however, there is a connection between the brain/ear balance ~ and so if you stood absolutely still with the phone blocking one side [i.e the right ear] all sounds and the equilibrium would be going in through the left ear ~ and it does/could cause an imbalance, hence the fact that the buggers walk around, especially in crowded areas, totally oblivious to anyone else around