THE BANSBAPOI CLUB HOUSE

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
Who the F**k goes to Canterbury?

Bamber

Super Moderator
Who the F**k goes to Canterbury?
The knight, the miller, the reeve, the cook, the man of law, the wife of Bath, the friar, the summoner, the clerk, the merchant, the squire, the franklin, the physician, the pardoner, the shipman, the prioress, Sir Thopas, the monk, the nun's priest, the nun, the cannon's yeoman, the manciple, the parson...

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
The knight, the miller, the reeve, the cook, the man of law, the wife of Bath, the friar, the summoner, the clerk, the merchant, the squire, the franklin, the physician, the pardoner, the shipman, the prioress, Sir Thopas, the monk, the nun's priest, the nun, the cannon's yeoman, the manciple, the parson...
Yeah, but that was in the dark and distant past!

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Nowt wrong with it ,not a bad city at all,yes i have been to better places but i have been to a lot worse.
I enjoyed this lager it was brewed next door to a pub shown below and it`s the best pint of larger i have tasted their real ales was excellent too.The only real bad thing is the beer prices are i bit more than i am used to paying Mackemland average price of a pint is £2.80 .....Canterbury £4.80
DSCF3678.JPG
DSCF3679.jpg

Last edited:

Cartooner55

I'm back. Darn that was a long walk with the dog, got lost. lost my compass, then lost the dog found him with some flirty, snouty French Poodle, then there was that wrong turn in Albuquerque, then a few stops for refreshments,then there was that strip club....well anyway sorry about that!!