THE BANSBAPOI CLUB HOUSE

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Ok you have a little nap Char.
All of you seem to be good at horsey riding, i will have to have a little practice first......

1.JPG

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I would suggest you go up to a real horse [from the front, never from behind!] and look into it's eyes and talk to it ~ if it doesn't like you, you'll know, and don't try and ride it ~ it'll spend it's time trying to throw you off........ LOL

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I've always wanted to ride a horse on a beach

Darlin' girl ~ years ago, I had a small holiday home in Spain ~ and there was a riding school close by ~ and over the years, a horse called Raul [grey and 17 and a half hands] he was an absolutely beautiful animal ~ we went out everyday ~ and I use to help with the tourists coming over and wanting to 'ride out' so we took them around the 'safe' places ~ when it was over, the owners [who became very good friends of mine] said "OK Peter ~ you and Raul go to where we both know he wants to go" ~ and that was down the beach ~ I still remember it as though it was yesterday ~ we would charge along the beach ~ spray flowing up over over heads ~ then we would stop, I'd get off, my shoes off ~ we would then walk slowly back along the beach, just in and out of the water ~ with his head just gently resting on my shoulder ~ quite the most wonderful feeling.

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
"Oh dear" ~ as they say 'you can lead a horse to water.etc etc' ~ now let me try and explain [in simple terms]
A horse is measured in 'hands' from the ground to it's withers [that the shoulders to you] and the 'hand' is equal to 4" ~ therefore Raul being 17½ hands ~ works out at 4 x 17 [68"] plus half a hand [2"] which means 70" ~ which wherefore means that the beautiful creature stood at just over 5¾ ft to his withers [shoulders to you] ~ in other words he was not a horse you would let anyone ride unless they knew what they were doing ~ and he 'liked' you ~ otherwise ~ well even you can guess what the outcome would be.......... Sheesh as you say!!

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Oh no Donkeys are mean. Mean to the bone. We all desided to ride donkeys to the bottom of the Grand Cayon and the little ass I had didn't like anyone specially me. He scrap my leg up agaist the cayon wall and then what seemed to be he'd freaking laugh about it too. I don't like Donkeys. Give me a horse anyday.

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
:emoji_musical_score:Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
And this house just ain't no home
Anytime she goes away:emoji_musical_score:

Ok i`ll not get a donkey it will only make an ass out of me but i`ll go for safety as i don`t wanna end up in horsepital again....So off we jolly well go!!!!!!!

Mush horsey!!!!
1.JPG

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Are you quite sure what you are doing here Steve ~ cos that little 'horsey' looks very much like a 'trotter' to me ~ and with the 'cart' you are sitting in ~ it will go like the wind............ still it'd be fun to watch [from a safe distance that is........... LOL]