the battle rages on ...

01Aladdin

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb? One, she just holds the bulb to the socket and waits for the world to revolve around her.

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4659094]you might have trouble finding your comb, but you will never have to worry about falling into cold water at 3AM ! lol :raspberry:[/QUOTE]

Fall in with your fat ass !!!You are worried you might cause a seal then a vacuum.:rofl::point:

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="konifur, post: 4659548]Fall in with your fat ass !!!You are worried you might cause a seal then a vacuum.:rofl::point:[/QUOTE]

pardon me? :eh:
just because you have a fat arse doesn't mean everybody does! lol :raspberry:

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Hey my botty ain`t that big.......A bit saggy nowadays but.....well you know.I will still moon at you if you want.

squirt

Administrator
mine's prolly the size of one of your legs, no problem falling into a toilet, ESPECIALLY if the seat is up, it's a much bigger hole than the seat! lol :raspberry:

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast

<section class="contentColumn"> <article class="jokeBox" id="joke16253691" itemscope="" itemtype="http://schema.org/Article">
<section class="jokeText" itemprop="text"> I said to my son, "Where are you going?"

He said, "To the pub for a few then onto a club."

I said, "When I was nineteen I wasn't allowed to go to pubs or clubs."

He said, "Were the drinking laws different back then?"

I said, "No, I was fucking married to your mother." </section></article></section>

Last edited:

01Aladdin

[QUOTE="konifur, post: 4658834]
[/quote]

omfg isnt thissssssssssssssssss the truth!!!!!!!!

ugh... the toilet seat image by koni

01Aladdin

[QUOTE="konifur, post: 4658842]How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb? One, she just holds the bulb to the socket and waits for the world to revolve around her.

[/QUOTE]

Thats good, and true, but the more complete versionis this:

How many women does it take to change a light bulb?

A1 - none, they just sit int he dark and moan about it.
A2 - none, they get a man to do it
A3 - none, they go on line and write forums and blogs about how useless men are for not changing lightbulbs
A4 - none, they move to a place where men regularly change the lighbulbs before they go out so that 1,2 and 3 can be avoided for a peaceful life.