The Challenges

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Sorry guys ~ have been trying to get something done to get back ~ BUT ~ typical me ~ I have totally messed up my PSPx5 prog ~ have no idea what has happened ~ and my mentor is away for a couple of weeks ~ so hopefully we'll get it sorted out in time ~ frustrating though it is ~ I miss playing around with my old XP prog that had everything ~ at present, I have none of that in the new set up ~ so onwards and upwards as they say ~ just didn't want you to think that I had left you....hehe........ and here's to all of you for keeping the lovely ideas and creative side to this great, mad little forum we all enjoy........

squirt

Administrator
Sorry guys ~ have been trying to get something done to get back ~ BUT ~ typical me ~ I have totally messed up my PSPx5 prog ~ have no idea what has happened ~ and my mentor is away for a couple of weeks ~ so hopefully we'll get it sorted out in time ~ frustrating though it is ~ I miss playing around with my old XP prog that had everything ~ at present, I have none of that in the new set up ~ so onwards and upwards as they say ~ just didn't want you to think that I had left you....hehe........ and here's to all of you for keeping the lovely ideas and creative side to this great, mad little forum we all enjoy........
sendinglove.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Have you tried reinstalling it Peter? I'm sure there's a copy of PSP somewhere here on the Roo that Essex posted or even Kip
I miss your mentor lol Hope you get it sorted soon