The Challenges

I've been playing around with that weird looking bloke with the staff ~ managed this ~ have no idea what it's suppose to mean, but
I'm very really sure about anything I'm producing anyway....LOL

Awesome animation
and tyvm ♥

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I love what you did with the haystack it would scare any crow lol Dark and Devine :)

OOOPS Lynn's creation got quoted in the mix I'll just comment here Its Beautiful in its simplicity ♥

I still don't have any idea what to do with it lol I love it :)

Ooooh that pumpkin is way cool and the background Purrrrfect place for the kitty :D

Oh Cool! the boot was a challenge using great imagination my friend :)

the WOLF was definetly spooky you did amazing with the moon

Great work on ALL RK!! ♥
that haystack was fun to do
that scroll is a tough one...they cant all be easy eh...it is called a challenge for a reason...lol
i hope to get better at drawing a pumpkin...lol
i was stumped on the boot for a long time too...lol
that moon is tube i have had for a long time..i tried making my own but it didnt look right so i just used the tube
thank you my sweet friend for all the love♥
thank dreamcatcher1.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I've been playing around with that weird looking bloke with the staff ~ managed this ~ have no idea what it's suppose to mean, but
I'm very really sure about anything I'm producing anyway....LOL

i like it..reminds me of that van gough painting with the sky..dont remember what its called..lol
awesome job RL

love how it transforms from the lady at the door to the wolf when she goes through it
amazing thought process and awesome animation my sister:cool:(y)
View attachment 33064

Thank you, my brother. ♥ Remember our chat about wolves sometimes representing a lack of trust? I played with the idea in that animation. It's as if they are both being challenged to face different aspects of life. Sound familiar?

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
But But...I don't want you counted out, Sis! I love your work. Are you using Firefox as a browser? I couldn't save any tubes whilst using it either. I switched back to Chrome.
I'm using Chrome too that's why I don't understand why everyone else can save the tubes and I can't I used to be able to save them but not now believe me I have tried everything I can think of but it doesn't show up in my folder I think it may be the up-loader and thank you sis I really do appreciate the love!!!
2irop55.gif

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I'm using Chrome too that's why I don't understand why everyone else can save the tubes and I can't I used to be able to save them but not now believe me I have tried everything I can think of but it doesn't show up in my folder I think it may be the up-loader and thank you sis I really do appreciate the love!!!
View attachment 33121

Hi my dear one, I noticed this post of yours ~ and am puzzled also, as I use Chrome all the time.
Sorry to sound really naive, but lets just go through things a little.
I see a tube, and right click, and a box comes up ~ and you have a choice of 'save image as' ~ when I click that option, another box comes up [normally with 'my pictures' showing in the top box], but with the option of a drop down to put it in which ever file I want ~ so I find it strange that you suspect that it may be the up-loader? are you using a different way to save a tube?
Just thought I'd ask dear lady.