The Challenges

AuroraAngel

Thank you my dear Dondra ~ so pleased that you like it........

Liked it? I loved it!! lol

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
i like it..reminds me of that van gough painting with the sky..dont remember what its called..lol
awesome job RL
Many thanks RK ~ sorry I'm a bit late getting back to things [probably all in the wrong order] but I understand what you mean about the sky and Van Gogh ~ can't think of the one either my friend ~ but agree

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Hi my dear one, I noticed this post of yours ~ and am puzzled also, as I use Chrome all the time.
Sorry to sound really naive, but lets just go through things a little.
I see a tube, and right click, and a box comes up ~ and you have a choice of 'save image as' ~ when I click that option, another box comes up [normally with 'my pictures' showing in the top box], but with the option of a drop down to put it in which ever file I want ~ so I find it strange that you suspect that it may be the up-loader? are you using a different way to save a tube?
Just thought I'd ask dear lady.
No I do the same way you do but when I go into PSP and go to my folder the tube does not show up but I know it's there because I can see it when I am trying to save it again I don't get it ..

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
OK ~ I have that one on my old computer ~ on this one I have PSPx5 ~ not too sure if this will work with 9 ~ but when you have the tube file open, hit it to minimize, then open PSP up ~ and whilst open, re-open the file and either click and drag to PSP ~ or click copy ~ and open PSP and right click and paste ~ not really sure if any of this will work with 9 ~ but it's worth a try.

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
OK ~ I have that one on my old computer ~ on this one I have PSPx5 ~ not too sure if this will work with 9 ~ but when you have the tube file open, hit it to minimize, then open PSP up ~ and whilst open, re-open the file and either click and drag to PSP ~ or click copy ~ and open PSP and right click and paste ~ not really sure if any of this will work with 9 ~ but it's worth a try.
Thank you so much my dear friend.. 4226.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
But But...I don't want you counted out, Sis! I love your work. Are you using Firefox as a browser? I couldn't save any tubes whilst using it either. I switched back to Chrome.
I'm going to switch back to Chrome too Firefox sucks ass! its slow, bogs everything down, I was just here and got the blue screen of death
God please don't let that be a sign.. Chrome just doesn't supply flash that's why I've used FF for my candy crush on Facebook but I don't
need it that bad.. again FF sucks lol

squirt

Administrator

squirt

Administrator
I'm going to switch back to Chrome too Firefox sucks ass! its slow, bogs everything down, I was just here and got the blue screen of death
God please don't let that be a sign.. Chrome just doesn't supply flash that's why I've used FF for my candy crush on Facebook but I don't
need it that bad.. again FF sucks lol
I love Firefox, never had an issue with it
isn't it funny different each computer is? *sigh*

hearthug.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I love Firefox, never had an issue with it
isn't it funny different each computer is? *sigh*

View attachment 33184
Hmmm not sure but it crashed while I was here on the Roo ???
seems okay now I did have some bad cookies from spybot but I got them in Chrome
I know you don't like Google so your stuck with FF anyway lol
its just gotten so slow I've had to put the old data (they call it) in a folder twice