The Challenges

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Wicked cool work on both of them, brother.

thank you sister
awww, but it's good brew! It'll put hair on your ass lol Or turn ya into a frog...lol Not sure which...

Thank you, brother ♥
lmfao..both of which i already have.....lmfao♥

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast

I really like this one, my brother. It reminds me of judgement with the way the character is pointing and with the background you made. It gets my imagination going...lol Spooky fun!
i was thinking the same thing when i seen the tube..i actually called this the devil taking names...lol
and what is hell without a couple of hellhounds?..so i made 2 of them and put them on the back wall among the smoke...hehe
just behind the devil is a skull floating in the lake of fire....lol
if you have trouble seeing them...let me know and i will point them out

i am having so much fun with the new painting program..it has opened up a whole new way for me to make my backgrounds
sometimes even i get scared what my mind sees...lol

thank you sister
abadevilh_TU11.gif

AuroraAngel

i was thinking the same thing when i seen the tube..i actually called this the devil taking names...lol
and what is hell without a couple of hellhounds?..so i made 2 of them and put them on the back wall among the smoke...hehe
just behind the devil is a skull floating in the lake of fire....lol
if you have trouble seeing them...let me know and i will point them out

i am having so much fun with the new painting program..it has opened up a whole new way for me to make my backgrounds
sometimes even i get scared what my mind sees...lol

thank you sister
View attachment 33991

So that's what is in the lake of fire...lol I couldn't figure it out. You picked a great name for this creation because it had my mind going too..lol I had just woke up as well so my first thought was, what the hell have I done now? LOL Because the lil devil was pointing out all my flaws and mistakes..lol It's one of your best creations for getting the imagination going. (y)

You are welcome, my brother. :D

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
So that's what is in the lake of fire...lol I couldn't figure it out. You picked a great name for this creation because it had my mind going too..lol I had just woke up as well so my first thought was, what the hell have I done now? LOL Because the lil devil was pointing out all my flaws and mistakes..lol It's one of your best creations for getting the imagination going. (y)

You are welcome, my brother. :D
thank you so much...♥
yes there is a lot going on in that one for sure..even the souls walking on the lake i made using smoke..i am sure you wont see everything the
first time looking at it

lmao..no he wasnt pointing at you..i really didnt see him pointing until you mentioned it...lmao

AuroraAngel

the fancy cat from months ago lol

So beautiful, Sis! I wondered what the tube was in it when I posted in your thread...lol Now I know. I love your work, it's always so lovely. And now that you are working with animations, it's out of this world fantastic!!

Spooky and so mystical... I love this one! You go, Girl! ♥