The Challenges

this is our next tube!

I haven't been able to find arella's post, so I did some searching on the internet
this is what I came up with, the secret is in the Optimization Wizard (which can be found under FILE)
need to change the color to white

step by step:

how do i fix my animation shop so i dont get a heavy outsdide shadow on my animations?

how this works for our regular animations, I'm not sure, I don't think it does, we'll have to wait and see if we need to undo it when not creating transparent backgrounds in AS

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I haven't been able to find arella's post, so I did some searching on the internet
this is what I came up with, the secret is in the Optimization Wizard (which can be found under FILE)
need to change the color to white

step by step:

how do i fix my animation shop so i dont get a heavy outsdide shadow on my animations?

how this works for our regular animations, I'm not sure, I don't think it does, we'll have to wait and see if we need to undo it when not creating transparent backgrounds in AS

Mine is already set like that and still leaves a line around it I wonder why.. its the oddest thing

squirt

Administrator
Mine is already set like that and still leaves a line around it I wonder why.. its the oddest thing
I would go through all the steps in the link I provided, make sure all the other boxes are properly ticked
it doesn't seem to affect my other animations, it sure shortens the saving process though! ♥