kipper

Super Moderator
I try to please...lol

kipper

Super Moderator
something wicked this way comes ... lol View attachment 46496
great job, Love!!!

and tyvm ... and for the share! ♥
As it turns out it wasn't. I've said before many a time on the psp journey here to make sure you're happy with the animation before you post it. I looked at what I did yesterday and it looked ok,,then looked later and it looked half finished, so did some more to sort of finish the project, not 100% happy with it but it's awhile since I did any stuff here so it will have to do...Spot the difference..

likeaneagle

As it turns out it wasn't. I've said before many a time on the psp journey here to make sure you're happy with the animation before you post it. I looked at what I did yesterday and it looked ok,,then looked later and it looked half finished, so did some more to sort of finish the project, not 100% happy with it but it's awhile since I did any stuff here so it will have to do...Spot the difference..

He walks back to the house

squirt

Administrator

to thine own self be true lol ♪♫♪
you taught me well, details matter! lol
1kiss3a.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
lmao..it sure feels like that..yesterday was -30F and last night was -44F
its supposed to stay that cold for the next few days..its normal for the January full moon week..at least it isnt -50F like it was last year...maybe global warming?...lmfao