THE COLORS IN MY WORLD (each day i will add a new one)

squirt

Administrator
snowballwinner.gif

1269598fkrqvy7liq.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
its a good thing my buddy's wife gave me her old one since mine pooched beyond repair..he saved the hard drive out of it but i have to wait to convert it to an external
this one just needed a fresh windows install and works awesome now
tomorrow i will start putting psp on it along with my other programs
btw sis thank you for the sig..i saved it to use later on 1kissheart.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
tonight as i slow my mind from a very trying couple of days..i take a deep breath and exhale slowly...the frames flashing by begin to slow...1 becomes clear and i see myself surrounded by tall pines and mighty oaks...looking up through the small opening is can see the night sky filled with stars..the twinkle like diamonds on a snow covered field under the moon light..a crisp cold air hits my cheeks and i feel its bite on my skin...i am thankful to be sheltered from the wind by the thick pines...i suddenly feel a cold wet nose touch my hand..its wolf...he's come looking for some dried moose meat...i reach into my parka pocket and break off a piece for him..he takes it ever so gently and lays down at my feet to enjoy the morsel of the gift...as he continues to chew on it i start a small fire for warmth and begin to boil a pot of tea to warm my belly...sipping my tea and watching wolf sleeping at my feet after his meal..it becomes clear to me just how blessed i truly am to have such a faithful friend..life has been good to overall..sure i wish some things had turned out differently..but it has worked out according to Creator's plan..feeling warmed from the tea and fire i put a few more pieces of wood into the flames and lay out my bed roll..tonight i will sleep with the stars over me and the trees surrounding me..i have my faithful friend by my side....my mind slowed and my eyes heavy..i will soon be in that other realm known as sleep