THE COLORS IN MY WORLD (each day i will add a new one)

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
tonight as i slow my mind...i take a deep breath.. close my eyes and exhale slowly...as i do... the frames come into focus...it has been a busy few days this week and may i add not all good...my main laptop poohed with all my programs and creations on it...having a laptop that was given to me this summer..i had to get a fresh install of windows on it..since it didnt come with a disc...i had to take it into the shop...cost me $ i didnt want to spend...now i could whine about it or be grateful i had the $ available to get a working laptop as it was pointed out to me by a very dear and close friend...i choose to be grateful...lol

with my eyes still closed i find myself surrounded by many people...there is a lot of laughter and love in the air...we all look happy to be together..even wolf is calm and sleeping at my feet..which is very unusual for him when we are not alone...this is a good sign..as everyone continues in conversation..the expressions of joy on their faces increases...with all that has gone on this week..i find myself at peace..my eyes heavy and my mind slowed...i know i will be like wolf..asleep...good night and may God as you understand Him..bless you and keep you safe

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
no color tonight...too exhausted..busy day at my buddys...doors on my truck are frozen shut..they wont open so he came and picked me up..
and i dont want to force them as the truck is old and i dont want to break anything ...i will wait for it to warm up...right now it is -22F
colder with the wind chill...brrr