THE COLORS IN MY WORLD (each day i will add a new one)

squirt

Administrator

1269598fkrqvy7liq.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
tonight as i try to slow my mind...i close my eyes and take a deep breath..as i exhale i begin to see inside my mind...it is not always a calm quiet place...most times it is chaos..like a whirlwind of destruction...vanishing forests...the depletion of wildlife...to make room for cement and asphalt...Mother earth being raped of her riches..for nothing more than profits and power for huge governments and big corporations...while the human race is nothing but slaves to them...there was time not all that long ago when my ancestors roamed this vast continent free and proud...believed Creator made us as caretakers of Mother Earth...took only what was necessary and gave thanks for those gifts Mother Earth gave up to sustain our lives..today is no longer looked at this way...the world has become all about individuals..families no longer gather for daily meals...the majority of the new generation have become dependent on hand outs and have the attitude of they are owed...instead of growing from infancy to young adulthood learning how to be independent and caring for themselves...they have become like leeches..sucking the blood out of their hosts...and it is government to blame with their handouts..what the young dont see is...this is the governments way to enslave them...making them dependent on the leaders....rather than becoming the adult ..Creator designed them to be...they have become disconnected from Mother earth..it is time to get back to their roots and real purpose before it is too late
maybe that was what a great Chief's vision was about over 300 years ago...when he said "what was will be again"

not my usual color but i felt i needed to share it

Bamber

Super Moderator
thank you bamber for the like on my last written color
What you see affects us all. I too do not understand how people cannot see how they are disconnected from nature and and manipulated by those with power. The way people actually almost worship material possessions is a mystery to me. Maybe it's just the way I was brought up, but I have never seen the appeal of owning "stuff" just for the sake of it, or to keep up with the faddish trends that apparently make things so desirable to so many.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
What you see affects us all. I too do not understand how people cannot see how they are disconnected from nature and and manipulated by those with power. The way people actually almost worship material possessions is a mystery to me. Maybe it's just the way I was brought up, but I have never seen the appeal of owning "stuff" just for the sake of it, or to keep up with the faddish trends that apparently make things so desirable to so many.
it really does effect the human race doesnt it?...i was taught very young that possessions arent owned..just borrowed..they fall apart..break or rust and we cant take them with us when we pass away..people are like crows...attracted to shiny objects..i dont have everything i would like but i have all i need..i am content and that gives me some inner peace...thanks my friend for your response and input..i enjoy the feedback 1sm088doubleup.gif

squirt

Administrator
tonight as i try to slow my mind...i close my eyes and take a deep breath..as i exhale i begin to see inside my mind...it is not always a calm quiet place...most times it is chaos..like a whirlwind of destruction...vanishing forests...the depletion of wildlife...to make room for cement and asphalt...Mother earth being raped of her riches..for nothing more than profits and power for huge governments and big corporations...while the human race is nothing but slaves to them...there was time not all that long ago when my ancestors roamed this vast continent free and proud...believed Creator made us as caretakers of Mother Earth...took only what was necessary and gave thanks for those gifts Mother Earth gave up to sustain our lives..today is no longer looked at this way...the world has become all about individuals..families no longer gather for daily meals...the majority of the new generation have become dependent on hand outs and have the attitude of they are owed...instead of growing from infancy to young adulthood learning how to be independent and caring for themselves...they have become like leeches..sucking the blood out of their hosts...and it is government to blame with their handouts..what the young dont see is...this is the governments way to enslave them...making them dependent on the leaders....rather than becoming the adult ..Creator designed them to be...they have become disconnected from Mother earth..it is time to get back to their roots and real purpose before it is too late
maybe that was what a great Chief's vision was about over 300 years ago...when he said "what was will be again"

not my usual color but i felt i needed to share it
one of the "things" each generation has had is a desire to shock the generation before it
we've about reached the level where nothing is shocking, all is acceptable
so how does the next generation shock this one?
I believe it's by going back to what was
1high5.gif