THE COLORS IN MY WORLD (each day i will add a new one)

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Know that there are people out there who are wishing you well, and wishing they could do more.
thanks Bamber..knowing that i can put my thoughts to paper without being judged
and having the support of my roo friends is enough

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
tonight as i try to slow my mind i close my eyes and take a deep breath exhaling slowlly
still no progress in the matter of the drug problem in this town and building...it is
only continuing to get worse..if something is not done soon a couple of tenants will have to
move or risk losing their kids because this place will be flagged as unsuitable for children by the CAS

it pisses me off that all i have to do is sneeze the wrong way and the cops are here before
i can wipe my nose...yet what is happening in this building they seem to be turning a blind eye to
i am beginning to think we now have corrupt cops policing this town
we no longer have our own police force..council voted to bring in the OPP and dismantled the town force
a year ago...and since then things have only gotten worse

talking to the new property manager is like trying to convince a liberal that the democrats are only in it for the power
not the citizens and are corrupt to the bone
she seems to think her job only consists of collecting the rent and arranging contractors if repairs are needed
i got news for her..she wont last long if she doesnt start doing her full job and manage this property

mind wont slow down but at least i vented my frustrations