The Donald Trump Collection (Please Add)

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Steven did you hear Trump say the word California even once when he mentioned all the disasters that certain states had during his State of the Union? He did not all he said was Fires ~ 42 people died in the Santa Rosa fires and 29 lives in Southern California fires not to mention the mudslides. Catastrophic fires and not once did he say California nor did he even pay a visit but he did elsewhere. So what if Some don’t like him there he should of put that aside and went he is the President, maybe he thinks California is a shithole state.

His quote ““To everyone still recovering in Texas, Florida, Louisiana, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, everywhere, we are with you,” Trump said. “We love you, and we always will pull through together. Always.

We are ALL Americans we all deserve recognition in my book

longwalker

Jokeroo Enthusiast
From an unnamed vet:

Brethren,

During my many years with USMC and USG ("OGA") I have been sent TAD/TDY or PCS to 57 countries on five continents worldwide. Most were less than optimum conditions (socially-politically-legally- economically-climate-health- wise).

I personally think Shithole is an apt term for such places and use the word myself. I have been sent by the U.S. Government to many, many Shitholes.

Many Veterans, at least the ones who were sent somewhere to fight, fought in Shitholes.

1. If your boss tells you to update your Gamma Globulin, Yellow Fever, Malaria, Dysentery, Tetanus and other fun immunizations - You might be deploying to a Shithole.

2. If the Mobilization Officer tells you not to waste your time bringing a radio, or any other electronic, as there is no electricity and there are no signals - You might be deploying to a Shithole.

3. If the Travel Pay folks give you a travel advance and the Per Diem rate is only $8.00/day, for everything - You might be deploying to a Shithole.

4. If the “Area Cultural” briefing is only 30 minutes long, but the briefing on communicable diseases is 3 hours long - You might be deploying to a Shithole.

5. If the “Area Cultural” briefing includes facts that some leaders in the host country keep young boys as sexual slaves - You might be deploying to a Shit Hole.

6. If the “Area Cultural” briefing includes facts that male members of that society have multiple wives, but also engage in sexual activity with barnyard animals - You might be deploying to a Shithole.

7. If the “Medical Briefing” includes recommendations not to walk barefoot, drink the local water, or eat ANY food on the local economy - You might be deploying to a Shithole.

8. If the “Medical Briefing” includes information that the roadside ditches not only serve as flood control, but also as a common latrine - You might be deploying to a Shit Hole.

9. If the Daily Report for your new assignment includes an area for“Number of Personnel Med-Evaced” from theater for unknown diseases - You might be deploying to a Shithole.

10. If the monetary exchange rate is greater than 50 to 1 for local currency to US Dollars - You might be deploying to a Shithole.

And...Further...If calling a spade a spade is offensive to you might be a liberal Democrat retard or other misfit who has never lived in the real world, where there are lots of Shitholes.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
to everyone that assumes this is real:

the Trump tweet is real..he did congratulate them on winning
the eagle's response is fake...its easy to tell
the official eagles twitter account is @eagles..not @philidelphiaeagles
also the symbol at the bottom right is from a facebook page that mocks the president
within hours of it making its rounds through social media..that page was removed