The "forehead kiss"

BigPapa

Yeah my dog just ignores me and does what he wants...unless he needs to be fed 😂

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Don't know the situation that you have so really cannot give a good comment. I know when I kiss my kids on the forehead I am staying I love you so very much cause if I kissed them on the lips that for me would feel kinds weird. I've never kissed my girl friends or wife on the forehead it would of been a light kiss on the lips or heavy depending upon the situation.

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
Question is...did he close his eyes or keep them open while he kissed your forehead? If he kept them open, he may think of you only as a friend, but if he closed them, depending on how long it lasted, he could have real feelings for you, and by kissing you on the forehead, he's showing you that he respects you and wants something more than a quickie. Good luck, I hope it all works out. :emoji_fingers_crossed:

jia28

Hi,
A kiss on the forehead means that there's something more in that relationship. He wants to be there for you even if you are just friends. It reflects that he truly cares about you. A guy not often does this with his every female friend, so you'll probably still mean that much more to him than everyone else.

Dafont Showbox Adam4adam

Last edited:

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
Hi,
A kiss on the forehead means that there's something more in that relationship. He wants to be there for you even if you are just friends. It reflects that he truly cares about you. A guy not often does this with his every female friend, so you'll probably still mean that much more to him than everyone else.
I agree(y)

AuroraAngel

Men have subtle ways of showing their deep affection for you that doesn't always include making love. My late husband would stroke down the length of my nose with his fingertip, play with my hair so I could fall asleep, and even once stroked the top of my foot although he didn't like touching feet. I noticed these little gestures of love by him. When he would walk by me in the morning and I was sitting grouchy with a cup of coffee, he would stroke my shoulder as he passed by to use the restroom. That's "saying" something and I truly felt his love for me.

If you felt the forehead kiss was distant, don't just brush it off as not intimate. He may have been distracted with his thoughts.