The Movie Review Thread

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Thank you RK! ♥

squirt

Administrator
hubby and I watched "Heaven Is For Real" a couple of nights ago
we started the movie and I was gonna finish what I was working on before settling in to watch the movie
I never got off the couch lol

an excellent movie with a powerful message based on a true story ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Heaven is for Real is a good movie... the little boy who was sick and saw heaven... really loved the fact it was based on a true story too
Definetly worth watching... Thanks for the review Squirtie Pie ♥

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
that makes me 4..i seen it and loved it..also good one is Miracles From Heaven..also a true story
i finally got a chance to watch A Dog's Purpose over the holidays..loved it and at the ending someone decided to cut onions...lol

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
i watched Darkest Hour the other night...its about Winston Churchill..how he became Prime Minister and his determination
to determination..there was a lot i learned about that man watching this movie..i really enjoyed it..not a typical war movie
4/5 stars

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
watched Dunkirk..a little disappointed...didnt live up to all the hype..but overall a 3 outof 5
I have Dunkirk in my Netflix queue its always on a short wait so haven't seen it yet.. I heard it wasn't the greatest either but one of those
I gotta see it lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
i watched Darkest Hour the other night...its about Winston Churchill..how he became Prime Minister and his determination
to determination..there was a lot i learned about that man watching this movie..i really enjoyed it..not a typical war movie
4/5 stars
Gary Oldman is nominated for an Oscar for that role

I want to see Three Billboards Outside Ebbings Mississippi but its not avail yet waiting for my bro to put it on his movie
server (he shares lol)

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Gary Oldman is nominated for an Oscar for that role

I want to see Three Billboards Outside Ebbings Mississippi but its not avail yet waiting for my bro to put it on his movie
server (he shares lol)
i have never heard about three billboards..you will have to write a review when you see it...lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Hi guys I've been watching movies this weekend ~ giving my two bad fingers a break had a nerve test
they used that electric shock which was just trippy because your reflex would pop and then the acupuncture
which sucked ass! lol I actually jumped off that guerny things and said OWIE OWIE so my fingers have been
achy so I decided to watch some flicks I had access to ~ with a much needed lollypop lol

Ok here goes

Three Billboards outside Ebbing Missouri

I LOVED IT! It's about a mom played by the great Francis Mcdormand who wants to get the town chief of polices attention
by putting up three billboards to find the killer of her daughter.. There are no tears although the premise is sad you find
yourself getting caught up in the movie from the start and although there is A LOT of cursing it works and after all they
are in a small town what else is there to do lol Woody Harrelson and Sam Rockwell do some great acting.. Everyone does
for me I give it 4 stars **** although some or most will probably have a different take.. Enjoy

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
next I watched

The Florida Project

It's about the life through the eyes of children living in a seedy hotel outside the boundaries of Disneyworld
their mom's are poor and uneducated with no jobs or worthless jobs and the hotel manager played by
Willam DeFoe he is great, they all are, especially the kids.. I give it 3 *** its a good movie

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
lastly for now I watched

The Shape of Water

It's a Fantasy movie ~ Do ya'll remember that old black and white the Creature from the Black Lagoon?
the amphibian reminded me of that and the idea came from that.. It's about a girl not going to give to
much away played by Sally Hawkins who finds interest in a human reptile.. Ocatvia Spencer is awesome
as usually. At the end of the movie I said outloud Now that was COOL!!! It's different but its fun 3 1/2 ***

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Just watched Kidnap had me on the edge of my seat My favorite line from the movie was at the end when Halle Berry says you took the wrong kid

Good movie

[video=youtube;l2DP5I5HO_k]
I watched this the other day VERY SUSPENSFUL had me jump a couple of times lol

I love Halle Berry she's got it going on... Good movie :love: