4 **** from me ♥​

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

Yesterday I watched

I Tonya...​

1519243977134.png

the Tonya Harding story holy moly her mother was a monstor I'm serious
Cudo's to Allison Janney and Margot Robbie for their performances ***
We all know the story but they stole the show ~ I learned a lot about what Tonya Harding
went through from age 4 on... Quite a life not worth reliving some of it
Good Movie​

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I watched the movie Wonder this weekend

I LOVED it! I actually think I balled not cried a couple
of times lol For Me it makes you realize how easy
it is to be kind to someone

It's about a boy a boy with facial differences who enters fifth grade,
attending a mainstream elementary school for the first time
His Mom, Dad and sister are WONDERful too
its heartwarming and inspiring
4 **** from me ♥​
i watched it too..it was an awesome movie and that kid had a great attitude eh?

squirt

Administrator

I've been looking for this movie on On Demand for months with no luck, so my sister let me borrow hers, both of them
God's Not Dead has some great moments, but it's slow moving, it has just enough of those "great moments" to keep you watching

the story revolves around several individuals who are connected in God's plan without realizing they are connected to each other, it's a really wonderful story about how God places into our hands just what we need just when we need it ♥
however ... God's Not Dead 2 was very good, where faith is put on trial, it's kinda' funny because one of the things that happens in court is an exposure to the public of someone who believes God talks to her ...
I won't give ya anymore lol but I will say that you need to see the first one to really understand the second one

I have to add that Keta was very much on my mind while watching these movies, she introduced me to the band "Newsboys" who are featured in both movies - I give the first one 3 stars, and the second one 4 & 1/2 stars!

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Saw the movie God's not dead loved them... 2q33qdz.gif

I just watched a awesome movie called a question of faith I highly recommend the movie you will be moved...

1519312960899.png

I was crying like a baby lol

squirt

Administrator

after our anniversary dinner, hubby and I ordered Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle on On Demand
we both liked the first one, so it seemed a good choice, and it didn't disappoint!
this time, it's turned itself into a video game, each player has to choose an avatar, and once they do, they're literally pulled into the game and turn into their avatars, the mission being to complete the game
I don't know when I've enjoyed a movie as much as I enjoyed this one, well written, well cast, suspense and humor at every turn
if you're looking to escape the world for awhile, this movie is a great way to do it lol

I give it 5+ stars star.gif star.gif star.gif star.gif star.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
i watched LET There Be Light... 5/5 stars
also God Is Not Dead 2 ...5/5 stars..both are must sees thank you squirt for the reviews

i also watched Wind River..an FBI agent employs the help of a rez tracker along with the Tribal police to investigate
a rape and murder that occurred on the Wind River Reservation
it is based on a true story

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status

after our anniversary dinner, hubby and I ordered Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle on On Demand
we both liked the first one, so it seemed a good choice, and it didn't disappoint!
this time, it's turned itself into a video game, each player has to choose an avatar, and once they do, they're literally pulled into the game and turn into their avatars, the mission being to complete the game
I don't know when I've enjoyed a movie as much as I enjoyed this one, well written, well cast, suspense and humor at every turn
if you're looking to escape the world for awhile, this movie is a great way to do it lol

I give it 5+ stars View attachment 11790 View attachment 11791 View attachment 11792 View attachment 11793 View attachment 11794
Saw this one a week ago I liked it too gf..(y)

Bamber

Super Moderator
I have known of it for quite a while now and today watched for the first time a French film, Amelie.

A quirky romantic comedy from 2001 it was very easy to follow the subtitles without being distracted from the action. It's the story of a girl who was brought up without much social contact, which made her a fantasist, finding her true vocation: helping other find love and happiness and along the way, almost by accident, finding it for herself too.