The New Orgasm Implant

Wiremaster

Jokeroo VIP Status
Nailed you errrr Pod again babe and it was so much fun here too LOL

Ozzman60

squirt said:
A recent news story detailed a medical implant which offers women the chance to experience orgasms with the press of a button. Tiny electrodes are implanted into the spine and a small signal generator in the skin under the buttocks. The patient then controls the sensation with a handheld remote.

Side Effects Of The New Orgasm Implant:

1. Dramatic increase in the number of women seen hanging out at Radio Shack.

2. Cosmopolitan magazine folds due to a drastic shortage of cover story headlines.

3. Dad: now surfs with two remotes Mom: never complains.

4. She never wants to cuddle anymore -- it's click, click, click, and she's out the door.

5. The Baptists hurriedly draft an extra Commandment.

6. Thanks to a malfunctioning garage door opener, you're looking at $600 bucks to fix the hole your wife kicked in the dashboard of your SUV.

7. "Not tonight, Honey. I have a thumb ache."

8. Finally, size really *doesn't* matter.

9. "I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I wasn't paying attention ... I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I wasn't paying attention ... I'm sorry ..."

10. Every time your cell phone rings, you feel the uncontrollable urge to shout your surgeon's name.

11. Side effects? Who cares about... oh... *oh*... OH, GOD! YESSSSSS!!!!

12. In addition to "Mute" and "Favorite," the wildly popular Radio Shack Ultimate Universal Remote now has a new button: "Big O."

13. Men no longer feel any responsibility toward satisfying their partner... errr, never mind...
Kinda reminds me of the poor English lass that fainted in a very busy supermarket. She was rushed to the hospital where it was discovered she had one of those implant vibrators.
As it turns out, or, as in this case...turns on, she had it running the whole time she was at the supermarket! She simply passed out due to one too many orgasms!
The owner of the store was quoted as saying
"We like to think the variety of food we carry is exciting enough!!
:tounge:

squirt said:
A recent news story detailed a medical implant which offers women the chance to experience orgasms with the press of a button. Tiny electrodes are implanted into the spine and a small signal generator in the skin under the buttocks. The patient then controls the sensation with a handheld remote.

2. Cosmopolitan magazine folds due to a drastic shortage of cover story headlines.

4. She never wants to cuddle anymore -- it's click, click, click, and she's out the door.

6. Thanks to a malfunctioning garage door opener, you're looking at $600 bucks to fix the hole your wife kicked in the dashboard of your SUV.

9. "I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I wasn't paying attention ... I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I wasn't paying attention ... I'm sorry ..."

10. Every time your cell phone rings, you feel the uncontrollable urge to shout your surgeon's name.

12. In addition to "Mute" and "Favorite," the wildly popular Radio Shack Ultimate Universal Remote now has a new button: "Big O."

13. Men no longer feel any responsibility toward satisfying their partner... errr, never mind...
CONGRATULATIONS SWEETY
ON ANOTHR
GREAT POST OF THE DAY!
W.T.G. DOLL
:eh: :tounge: :inlove: :satisfied​

CATWOMANVIXEN

CONGRATULATIONS SQUIRT ON A PURRRRRRRRFECTLY WONDERFULL POD! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES!:devil: :inlove:

squirt said:
butt lol sweetheart, without panties there will be a terrible wet sp... mmmmmmmmmmm *squirms* on my jea.. oh sssssssssssshhhiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!! :blush: :notify:
Oh all you lucky hot ladies just push that remote an let your juice floooooooooooow:thumbs-up

tlb59

lmbo....When they get that on the market there will be a lot of "Happy";) :blush: women around!!:p
Great Post Squirt!!

PENNMTNS

squirt said:

yeaaaaaaaaaaa lil ole squirt ...congrats on pod....

P

purplevelvet

squirt said:

handymanmike92683

A Premium Jokaroo'er

SQUIRT
ALSO THEY HAVE UNCONTROLLABLE TWITCHES
THAT LEADS TO HOLDING SIGNS
IN FRONT OF THERE PRIVATE AREA
LOL
:laugh::tounge2::laugh:

squirt said:

pinhat41

squirt said:

it's not Radio Shack anymore now it's "The Source"