The Prayer Thread.......

sassypants

This is for anyone who needs to have Prayers said over a loved one or for themselves.I and a few others were talking about how it would be nice to have a place to go for Prayers......

I will start with this paryer for Rainy.....we love you darlin......

*Dear Lord....please help Rainy in her quest to bring her daughter out of this nightmare.Show her that there is hope and forgiveness no matter what we have done.God,our Heavenly Father keep Rainy's heart strong and help her to make the right choices.In Your Name ......Amen*

sassypants

Heavenly Father...in Your most wonderous Grace...Please hold jamie in your hands and help her and her family through this very scarey time.Heal her Grandad if that is Your will....In Your Name Amen.....

sassypants

Our prayers are with you Kizzy...we will send out our Prayers through the wires and God will hear.

*Heavenly Father.....Please be with Kizzy through her trying time...help to ease her fears and to guide her through tomorrow...In Your Name ...Amen*

Rainy1966

Thank you Sassy for the prayers. Not sure what to say, I am still a bit unsure of posting it here. My daughter that most of you know was missing for a while then was found, is in a bit of a mess. And I am just hoping I can come up with what she needs to help her, cause the other ppl in her life havent been able to. So that is my prayer, to keep my daughter safe, and to help me come up with what she needs. Thank you again Sassy!

ladybug369

Hi everyone...My request is for a sweet, kind man known to all at the Roo by JON COLLARDGREENS....A man, I now call my friend...He has been searching for employment for over two years..He has reached the breaking point..Please add him & his family to your prayer list...This kind man took the time to add me to his prayer list as I was in the same situation as him...lo & behold I have finally found a job..one week in...Prayers do work...***Hugs to you all**

***Thanks for this wonderful idea Sassypants....I will add each of the request to my list****

sassypants

*Oh,Lord..hear our Prayers and guide our souls to your hearth.Lead us forever on the path toward your Grace.
Please Oh Lord help Jon and Lizziebeth in their Prayers.Guide them to you and show them that they are good and worthy.Keep their spirits high and positive and lead them up the right path.You and only you Oh Lord knows what the future holds and we have to trust you in all we do.In your name Amen*

sassypants

lizziebeth said:
Thank you for making this thread.. means alot to me :)
You are welcome....sometimes we tend to get lost and need a reminder of who our Savior is.I know that not everyone is *religious* but there are enough people out there in need that I knew this would be a good thread......we all need Prayer.

Rainy1966

I would like to add a fellow ROOer to this list! Without going into details, I know Whamma Jamma could use our prayers and well wishes. I know the power of prayer is a very strong one indeed! I love you Whamma, just know we are praying for you too!

Patrish

A Premium Jokaroo'er
I will add everyone to my prayers.

My love to all, and may the Lord's peace fall upon you at this trying time.

May we all become one, as Jesus desired.

All my love, and remember, faith the size of a mustard seed can move mountains.
I trust, I believe, and I care.
Peace!

lizziebeth

sassypants said:
You are welcome....sometimes we tend to get lost and need a reminder of who our Savior is.I know that not everyone is *religious* but there are enough people out there in need that I knew this would be a good thread......we all need Prayer.
yes that is very true...we needed a thread like this one to remind of us..ya know :) thanks for the prayer.. means alot to me.

sassypants

Short-n-stout said:

:inlove: ;)
Thank you Mary...and know that God has you in His Heart and only He knows what the future can bring.

And thank you to everyone who has responded so kindly.Prayer is a very important part of our lives and sometimes we get too busy or too wrapped up in other things and tend to forget to Bless our Lord foe everyday living.

*Thank You Oh Lord for Your loving Grace and for bringing us to another day.Thank You for always keeping us in Your light.Thank You for guiding us through our trials and healing our sorrows.When it is too much to handle.....we know we can come to You,sweet Jesus and all is forgiven and we can handle life with Your Blessings.Thank You Oh Lord.....in Jesus' name......AMEN*

Bert Dibish

I AM ASKING THE DEAR LORD A TWO PART PRAYER.
ONE FOR HIM TO TAKE OF CRIS REEVES SOUL AND GRANT HIM PEACE. THE OTHER IS TO HELP ME FIND SOMEONE, AS I AM TIRED OF BEING ALONE. I REALLY DONT KNOW IF THAT IS BEING SELFISH ON MY PART, BUT THAT IS WHAT I AM PRAYING FOR. IN THE LORDS NAME, AMEN.

sassypants

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><TABLE cellPadding=1 align=center bgColor=#9999ff border=O><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>May Angels Rest Beside Your Door,
May You Hear Their Voices Sing,
May You Fell Their Loving Care For You,
May You Hear Their Peace Bells Ring,
May Angels Always Care For You,
And Not Let You Trip Or Fall.
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>May They Bear You Up On Angel's Wings,
May They Keep You Standing Tall,
May They Whisper Wisdom In Your Ear,
May They Touch You When You Need,
May They Remove You From Each Trace Of Fear,
May They Keep You From Feeling Greed,
May They Fill You With Their Presence,
May They Show You Love Untold,
May They Always Stand Beside You,
And Make You Ever Bold.
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>May They Teach You What You Need To Know
About Life Here And Here-After,
May They Fill You Always With Their Love
And Give You The Gift Of Laughter.

I know that Mikey has this posted over in Ecards
but I think it is wonderful and wanted to share it with our prayers.
*God Bless You All*
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I will add each person to my prayers
God Bless
Prayer for Friends

<!--mstheme--><!--msthemelist-->
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><DL><DT>
Lord, bless our friends today we pray,
Wherever they may be;
And help them as they go their way,
To keep their trust in Thee.

Lord, hear each prayer they raise to Thee,
And dry each falling tear;
And hover o'er them constantly,
For treasured friends are dear.

Surround them with Thy mercy,
Lord, Protect them by Thy power;
And let them feel Thy presence,
Lord, In every lonely hour.
<DT>

Stand by them when the road is steep,
And no one seems to care;
Thy arm of love around them keep,
And whisper You are there.
<DT>

And give them strength to bear the cross,
As through this vale they go;
And stand by them in every loss,
That they meet here below.
<DT>

And when at last the hour shall be,
That life's short journey ends;
O, let them lean the more on Thee,
And comfort these, our friends.
<DT>

And open heaven's gate, dear Lord,
And let them enter there;
For heaven will be heaven,
Lord, Because our friends are there.
</DT><DL></DL></DL><TBODY></TBODY></TABLE>

Rainy1966

Bert Dibish said:
I AM ASKING THE DEAR LORD A TWO PART PRAYER.
ONE FOR HIM TO TAKE OF CRIS REEVES SOUL AND GRANT HIM PEACE. THE OTHER IS TO HELP ME FIND SOMEONE, AS I AM TIRED OF BEING ALONE. I REALLY DONT KNOW IF THAT IS BEING SELFISH ON MY PART, BUT THAT IS WHAT I AM PRAYING FOR. IN THE LORDS NAME, AMEN.
Bert, I dont think it matters what we ask for, I think god always listens, unfortunately, he may not always answer the way we expect. I will add a special prayer for you, that the lord will ease your loneliness.

Angels'mom

Many a times we feel as though
someone is watching us.
You turn to look and to your surprise
no one is watching.

Many a times we feel
someone brush past us.
no one is there.

Many a times we
feel a breeze suddenly blow.
it is a calm and peaceful day.

We cannot see or touch them
but there are angels among us
who let their presence be known.

Angels are among us every minute of the day,
but we are sometimes so wrapped up in our own world
we forget that they are there protecting us.

So don't be alarmed when you can't see anyone or anything
because it's just a heavenly reminder
from your guardian angel that...

You are safe, loved and in God's hands