The Quick Comeback

AuroraAngel

Have you ever experienced a moment when someone made an off the wall remark and you fired off an amazing comeback? I enjoy quick comebacks and would love to know the story of any you may have had.

Here's one of mine:

Again when working as a Waitress, there was a problem with the Waitresses refilling coffee for everyone. It seemed most of them would only focus on the males in the restaurant. I was not that way and I was quite upset with the Waitresses behavior. I served everyone equally. One night an elderly woman, who frequented the restaurant often with her friends, thanked me for my good service and asked me why I refilled everyone's coffee when the other waitresses only focused on the men. I fired back, "I'm bisexual" lol The women at the table burst out laughing at my reply. lol

Please feel free to share any funny quick comebacks you may have said to someone. :D

squirt

Administrator
I have a cute little place I like that I go to in order to get my nails done, you could call it my drug, I love getting my nails done, especially since I have such a hands on job
with the purchase of the new car, and then the new house, I just couldn't justify spending the money
$50 a pop (cuz I'm a good tipper lol), and they last about 3 weeks
so I recently got a chance to go, walked in and it was like family, they were all just so happy to see me, and I explained why I'd been away, and the owner asked me where I got the money for this trip ... I said ...

I got a credit card! lol

the whole place laughed! lol

1high5.gif

AuroraAngel

Lol, good comeback! :LOL:

Okay, an off the wall, silent comeback from an old friend of mine. lol

His name is Mark and he was a cook at the restaurant where I worked. He smarted off to me many times and I always replied, "bite my ass!" lol
One night when I was cleaning up after work, he made a smart comment and I gave him my usual reply, "Bite my ass!" Mark ran over to me, flipped me upside down and chomp my behind.. LOL Needless to say, I never said it again LOL

squirt

Administrator
we got a year's trial of Sirius XM when we bought the Durango
I only listened to one station, The Message, and couldn't justify paying $20/month for just one station
but that didn't stop them from hammering me via mail and email to renew
the last time I heard from them, the guy told me my Sirius XM subscription had expired
I replied, "Really?! I had NO idea!"
he said you really didn't know ... ? lol
(it quit playing in the car: hello?! lol)

in the end, I got an offer for $4.99 a month for 6 months, that was doable lol 1sm088doubleup.gif

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
My waitress story. hahaha

Sitting in a Denny's my wife and I were deciding on dinner I saw the menu for seniors and because I wasn't that hungry I decided on the beef tips. The Waitress came over and said: "Sir you know that is for senior citizens?" I said yes I know and your not getting a bigger tip for that and laughed.
Oh BTW I was 45 at the time.