Things a girl would die for

squirt

Administrator
they say it's a lack of potassium and I'm not a big banana eater lol this one was pulling my big toe (the one that's hurt!) apart from the others, I couldn't think of what to do cuz the pain was blinding! lol it put me on the floor! lol I hope to get those pics loaded either later today or tomorrow, beginning to get a bit caught up around here now lol :lookaroun :alien: *smooches!!!* :inlove: :inlove: [/COLOR]

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1686205]they say it's a lack of potassium and I'm not a big banana eater lol this one was pulling my big toe (the one that's hurt!) apart from the others, I couldn't think of what to do cuz the pain was blinding! lol it put me on the floor! lol I hope to get those pics loaded either later today or tomorrow, beginning to get a bit caught up around here now lol :lookaroun :alien: *smooches!!!* :inlove: :inlove: [/quote]i dont know ...but maybe a bag of frozen peas may help with the pain sweet...:huh:and here is some more soft feathery kisses to help you feel better
smooches:inlove::inlove:

squirt

Administrator
lmao ... hubby says I'm too much of a pussy lol I said "damn straight!" lol he kept trying to get me to stick my toe in his bucket of beer lol I couldn't take it lol it hurt too much! lol coulda used that bag of peas monday lol but love, those kisses not only help, they make me forget I even have a toe lol :devil: :satisfied :inlove: [/COLOR]

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1686239]lmao ... hubby says I'm too much of a pussy lol I said "damn straight!" lol he kept trying to get me to stick my toe in his bucket of beer lol I couldn't take it lol it hurt too much! lol coulda used that bag of peas monday lol but love, those kisses not only help, they make me forget I even have a toe lol :devil: :satisfied :inlove: [/quote]lmao...then i will give you some more:inlove::inlove::inlove:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1686331]keep that up lol and I'll forget my own name lol :devil: :inlove: :inlove: [/quote]now that i got caught up in the pod thing...lmao..let's make a deal...i will remember your name...and you remember mine then all bases are covered...lmfao:devil::inlove::inlove:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1686424]ok, you have a deal! lol butt lol all bets are off in the heat of passion lol I seem to only remember cuss words lol :blush: by the way, which base is that??? lol :devil: :bigsmile: :inlove: [/quote]lmfao...a homerun in my book..lmfao:devil:

smooches:inlove::inlove:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1688957]and were the bases loaded love??? he he he lmao :notify: :p
*smooches!!!* :inlove: :inlove: [/quote]lmfao...that would make it a grand slam now wouldn't it:wow:...lmfao :p:inlove::inlove:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1690147]roflmfao ... it does in my book lol :notify: :p :inlove: :inlove: [/quote]then it is your book we use...lmao:inlove::inlove:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1690228]well, I kinda borrowed it from you a post or two back lol :tounge2: would you like it back now? lol :alien: :inlove: :inlove: [/quote]lmfao..you did...lol:p :sigh: ...hell i cant remember that far back...lmao;) you can keep the book...that way we can read it together:inlove::inlove:

squirt

Administrator
I asked you what base that was and you said a homerun in your book lol if we're gonna have the thing, I guess we best know what it says lol on the porch swing good for you? lol :bigsmile: :inlove: :inlove: [/COLOR]

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1690318]I asked you what base that was and you said a homerun in your book lol if we're gonna have the thing, I guess we best know what it says lol on the porch swing good for you? lol :bigsmile: :inlove: :inlove: [/quote]lmfao...ok i had a brain cramp..i was concentrating on another paticular post tonight :devil:...i shall read to you from this book while we sit holding hands on the porch swing and watch the world revolve around us :inlove::inlove:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1690916]you had your priorities straight love lol that sounds wonderful, I'll lay my head on your shoulder and close my eyes, focusing on your words and the sound of your voice :inlove: :inlove: [/quote]lmao...once in awhile i find the right page..lmao:tounge: ...and drift off to dream in my arms if you like:inlove::inlove:

squirt

Administrator
butt lol are we on the same page??? lol have to be, you're holding the book lol damn ... how thick is this book that it would put me to sleep? lol :alien: I would love to drift off to dreams in your arms love! but really, I should wait at least until dark lol :inlove: :inlove: [/COLOR]

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1690957]butt lol are we on the same page??? lol have to be, you're holding the book lol damn ... how thick is this book that it would put me to sleep? lol :alien: I would love to drift off to dreams in your arms love! but really, I should wait at least until dark lol :inlove: :inlove: [/quote]lmfao...oooops...the wind must have changed the pages while i wans't lookin'...lmao...:inlove::inlove:....let me see if i can find where we were...lol:tounge2: