Things a girl would die for

squirt

Administrator
lmfao ... maybe we should just go back to the beginning lol it must've been while I wuz stealin' a kiss lol :devil: :sigh: :inlove: :inlove: [/COLOR]

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1691041]lmfao ... maybe we should just go back to the beginning lol it must've been while I wuz stealin' a kiss lol :devil: :sigh: :inlove: :inlove: [/quote]lmao...now that makes more sense...you tryin' to steal a kiss...would definitely make me lose my concentration...and the page...lmao:tounge2: :inlove::inlove:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1691089]it really wasn't my fault that the book fell and closed the page we were on lol :blush: I think that happened when you took me in your arms lol :hehe: :inlove: :inlove: [/quote]lol..you are so right..it is my fault...but if you weren't so damn lovable:inlove::inlove:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1691137]it wasn't anybody's fault lol I'd rather be in your arms kissing on the front porch swing than reading some book lol and that's cuz you're so damn lovable!!! lol :bigsmile: :inlove: :inlove: [/quote]lol...what will the neighbors think...or do we even care to notice them...:blush: :inlove::inlove:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1691219]I have NEVER been one to worry about what the neighbors think lol I say we give 'em something to talk about lol :notify: :devil: :inlove: :inlove: [/quote]lmfao...i NEVER care what the neighbors think either..if the pic on me they leave others alone:inlove::inlove:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1691259]so ... *taking the book from your hands, marking the page and setting it aside ... it sounds like we're gonna neck on the porch lol :bigsmile: :inlove: :inlove: [/quote]with my arm wrapped around you and you taking the book from me...i can only come to one conclusion....a game of tonsil hockey is about to be played...winner takes all...lmao :devil::inlove::inlove:

squirt

Administrator
if you can reach my tonsils with your tongue, we're gonna play more than hockey lol I guarantee you that I'll not even come close to reaching yours lol but I play a mean game of tongue tag lol :notify: :bigsmile: [/COLOR]

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1691297]if you can reach my tonsils with your tongue, we're gonna play more than hockey lol I guarantee you that I'll not even come close to reaching yours lol but I play a mean game of tongue tag lol :notify: :bigsmile: [/quote]lmao...gene simmons has nothing on me...:devil:lol...tongue tag sounds like fun;)....game on...lmao:inlove::inlove:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1691338]who's gene simmons? lol all I need to know is that you can tickle my tonsils lol how do we decide who wins? lol bring it on ... you're it he he he lol :devil: :inlove: :inlove: [/quote]gene simmons was or is a member of the rock band KISS...i will come awful close to your tonsils as long as they are still there...lmao:laugh: ...as for the winner i think we both win:devil: :inlove::inlove: slipping my tongue into your mouth i search for your tongue found it ..your it:laugh:

squirt

Administrator
oh ... them I know! lol always with their tongues hangin' out lol they're still there lol wait ... that's for me to know and you to find out! lmao I think you're right on that winning thing lol *my tongue chases yours back into your mouth where I pin it .. you're it! lol :devil: :bigsmile: :inlove: :inlove: [/COLOR]

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1692098]oh ... them I know! lol always with their tongues hangin' out lol they're still there lol wait ... that's for me to know and you to find out! lmao I think you're right on that winning thing lol *my tongue chases yours back into your mouth where I pin it .. you're it! lol :devil: :bigsmile: :inlove: :inlove: [/quote]taking your angelic face between my hands...i place my lips on yours...sliding my tongue through your luscious lips that tried to keep stay closed...playfully finding your tongue and reaching your tonsils i pin your tongue..your it...lol:tounge2: :inlove::inlove:

squirt

Administrator
lmao ... I would never fight having your tongue in my mouth lol in my world it's good to be "it" lmao :notify: :p *sitting up in order to focus lol I chase your tongue as it dodges, first left then right, then back into your mouth where I pinned ya 'gin! lol
you're it!!! lol :inlove: :inlove:
[/COLOR]

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1692174]lmao ... I would never fight having your tongue in my mouth lol in my world it's good to be "it" lmao :notify: :p *sitting up in order to focus lol I chase your tongue as it dodges, first left then right, then back into your mouth where I pinned ya 'gin! lol
you're it!!! lol :inlove: :inlove: [/quote]i love your world love...this tongue tag is making me warm:inlove::inlove:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1692245]my world would be a perfect one lol most days lol would it help if we removed your shirt? lol :devil: :inlove: :inlove: [/quote]OOOOOOOOO i think it would help a lot....lol :devil:...smooches love:inlove::inlove:lmfao....i forgot who's it...ahh hell you win...lmfao