Things to do in order to get kicked out of Walmart A to Z...

Act like your a robber

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
I also love to stand or in my case sit in the middle of the of the store and look up nothing else just stare at the ceiling. Haven't been kicked out for it yet though.
I also love to sit at the McDonalds in wall mart with my Bugger King mask on. Oh wall mart will not ask you to leave but McDonalds will ask you in a firm voice to take it off or leave the area. LOL!

Oh wait you said things to do, not things you have done. Woops my bad.

AuroraAngel

Dam I like that one and am going to wall mart tomorrow.
I also love to stand or in my case sit in the middle of the of the store and look up nothing else just stare at the ceiling. Haven't been kicked out for it yet though.
I also love to sit at the McDonalds in wall mart with my Bugger King mask on. Oh wall mart will not ask you to leave but McDonalds will ask you in a firm voice to take it off or leave the area. LOL!

Oh wait you said things to do, not things you have done. Woops my bad.

Lmao! You are so bad, StevenT (but I love it!)

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Lmao! You are so bad, StevenT (but I love it!)
Hey at my age it doesn't take that much to amuse me.
I am not thinking of wrapping up a bakers-dozen of those plastic bags and sitting outside of Wall-Mart and selling them for a dollar. Only because I have like a hundred of them in one of those sitting in my kitchen. That'll save you 20 cents. Whatda think?

AuroraAngel

[/FONT][/B]

Hey at my age it doesn't take that much to amuse me.
I am not thinking of wrapping up a bakers-dozen of those plastic bags and sitting outside of Wall-Mart and selling them for a dollar. That'll save you 20 cents. Whatda think?

Here here, honey! It doesn't take much to amuse me either.
And I love the idea...LOL