Think!

Bamber

Super Moderator
I hereby dedicate thith potht of the day to all the thilly thodth who made it pothible.

crhend

Congratulations on Post of the Day!!

<!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> ______________________________________

<!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> _________________

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast

'Thuper potht' Bamber ....... you've jutht invented a new language ~ all credit to you ~ as I have trouble underthtanding Englith anyway!! :D

DLJStRap

Jokeroo Enthusiast
A dwarf with a lisp goes to an agricultural show to buy a mare. He wanders around until he comes across a beautiful mare inside a small enclosure with a farmer standing at the gate.

He goes up to the farmer and says, “Excthuth me, can I have a look at your horth?”

“Sure”, says the farmer,”come on in.”

The dwarf wanders round and round the mare and then stops, says to the farmer “Her eyeth, her eyeth, I want to see her eyeth.”

The farmer has to bend down and pick up the dwarf to show him the mare’s eyes.

“Nith eyeth, nith eyeth, I like thith horth, I like thith horth, I think I want to buy thith horth.”

Once again the dwarf wanders around the horse, in turn asking the farmer to pick him up and show him the mare’s ears and exclaiming, “Nith earth, nith earth, I like thith horth, I like thith horth, I think I want to buy thith horth.”

The farmer is starting to get pissed off by this stage because the dwarf is quite heavy.

Suddenly the dwarf stops in his tracks and says, “Her twat. her twat, I want to see her twat!”

The farmer, infuriated, pick up the dwarf and drives him head first into the mare’s backside.

He leaves the dwarf’s little legs kicking and wanders off to talk to his mates for a couple of minutes. He then comes back and extracts the dwarf from his predicament, “SCHLOOOOP!”

The dwarf wipes himself down and says. “I think I better wephrase that…I’d like to thee her gallop!”

rooster5647

I travel au lots, and I think young boys, and young girls should be thought from childhood at home, and at school.. tha correct way to use tha rest room.

I've seen rest rooms so nasty that I've had to go elsewhere to use tha rest room, and when you complain to tha tennants you can see tha look on tha tenants faces.. they look at you ( and you know from tha look on their faces that they themselves are nasty, and don't know tha correct way to use au rest room ) cause when you bring up how nasty their rest rooms are, they look at you as though you're just au complainer.

NASTY.. NASTY.. NASTY !

V. D. REST ROOMS

Bamber

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="mariannetoy1, post: 2917147]congrats on pod[/quote]

Glad you liked it; welcome to the Roo!

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! The buggers got another pod,i don`t believe it!!!!!!!

:sigh:

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Tokentoo, post: 2921923]Belated Congratulations on the post Bamber.
I had fun "thlobbering" it up![/quote]

AHHHH SHUT UP PAT!...bamber can`t get his ten gallon hat on now, with all this praise he is getting.

:sigh::baaa:

Tokentoo

[QUOTE="konifur2, post: 2921928]AHHHH SHUT UP PAT!...bamber can`t get his ten gallon hat on now, with all this praise he is getting.

:sigh::baaa:[/QUOTE]

You think he thould thee a thhrink about that? :D