This morning

Bamber

Super Moderator
Experimenting with the video function of my camera

I've posted photos of it before, thought I'd try a clip.

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Well done indeed my friend ~ lovely steady pan shot ~ comes across very well ~ congratulations

:thumbs up:

Bamber

Super Moderator
Well done indeed my friend ~ lovely steady pan shot ~ comes across very well ~ congratulations[/FONT]

:thumbs up:
Managed to hold the camera with the right hand side higher than the left though... as bloody usual (you'd have thought I'd have learned by now).
:duh:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Managed to hold the camera with the right hand side higher than the left though... as bloody usual (you'd have thought I'd have learned by now).[/FONT]
:duh:
O don't I just know what you mean ~ it's not easy to get a steady pan ~ with my video recorder, [a Sharps veiwfiner thing] I tuck my elbows into my side, and twist with the pan, so my arms aren't turning at all, just my body ~ no good after a couple of pints of good bitter however....hehe

:glassofwine::beercheer:

squirt

Administrator
that's lovely Bamber, I could just imagine sitting there with my coffee! :bigsmile:
:xxsandoos:

PS: I didn't notice a tilt! lol :flowerforyou:

Bamber

Super Moderator
I'm getting better with my stills; it's normally "get the picture framed right... lift the left hand a tad... CLICK", but as this was my first real attempt at using the video feature I didn't do that.

Mahalos for da waaaay cool scenery .. plz exactly where is this? Sorry, don't know where, but assuming in da U.K.? Is dat your boat? Wish I had me one...well, wait a minute..I have waaaaay too many keikis dat I cannot have a boat...they are maniacs and outta control!! Seriously speaking I am NOT joking either~~LOL!! Love your shot and mahalos for sharing!! Please can you add me as a friend? Mahalos! Love and friendship alwaze in Jesus Christ, Kimi ;~}

Very nice Bamber! The hillside in the background looks quite similar to where I live in Kentucky. I imagine you do as I do...Step outside in the morning and grab a big breathe of fresh air, view the scenery around you and think..."Damn this place is beautiful" Never forget to count your blessings!

Bamber

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="KIMOANHCURTINCASH, post: 3403179]Mahalos for da waaaay cool scenery .. plz exactly where is this? Sorry, don't know where, but assuming in da U.K.? Is dat your boat? Wish I had me one...well, wait a minute..I have waaaaay too many keikis dat I cannot have a boat...they are maniacs and outta control!! Seriously speaking I am NOT joking either~~LOL!! Love your shot and mahalos for sharing!! Please can you add me as a friend? Mahalos! Love and friendship alwaze in Jesus Christ, Kimi ;~}[/QUOTE]

Hi Kimi. This is the River Dart, Totnes, Devon (see maps). This view is from the building in which I work and no, not my boat... I couldn't afford it either.

[jimg]as0r/z3/B/X/6/b/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

[jimg]as0u/z3/E/X/6/b/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

Huggies

Jokeroo Enthusiast
That is absolutely beautiful Bamber.Sure is lovely scenery sweetie.Thank you for sharing it with us. :hugs: :inlove:

DonnasLaw

Very VERY pretty Bamber !!!!

:bearhearts:

Thank you also for sharing the maps !!! :hugs:

BTW ~ I have to agree with Squirt, I didn't notice a tilt either.