This morning

Bamber

Super Moderator
:sponsor:

Bamber

Super Moderator
Yesterday was dull and wet. Today we are back to clear skies and I timed my walk to work just right to catch Home Reach being bathed in the golden glow of the rising sun. There is just something about the light at the right time in this location that really appeals to me, it only lasts a few minutes but it is truly as if the air turns to gold.

Striking gold by Phil Gayton, on Flickr

Bamber

Super Moderator
A colder morning today with an air frost. Riverside walk is still a gloopy mess after recent rain so it wasn't a hard frost. It is due to get colder tomorrow but it doesn't spoil the walk to work.

The oak beside the River Cruise office was reluctant to start its autumn abscission (my "word for the day" today) and seemed this morning to be stretching up to grab a few rays of sunshine before it loses all its leaves.

Ochre oak by Phil Gayton, on Flickr

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 5116695]On my way to work on Tuesday morning I could see two pairs of swans at the end of Snipe Island. Before I reached them I heard the distinctive slapping of swans taking off from water and two of them flew off up river. When I was half way to the end of the island I met Grock and Grack swimming up river, both fully fluffed up with aggression, but as soon as Grock saw me he came across for a feed, Grack following a little behind.

Today the tide at the time of my walk to work was high enough for water birds to swim across it from the Hems to the Dart, and Grack and Grock were there, grumpily bullying Canada geese. After chasing some off Grock had a morning stretch from which I managed to make this gif, after which he spotted me and led Grock across for a few handfuls of seed each again.

[/QUOTE]

That like my wife when i tried anal sex.:rofl:

Bamber

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="konifur, post: 5119901]That like my wife when i tried anal sex.:rofl:[/QUOTE]
:thinking:
With her, or did she catch you with someone else? Rubber Rachel, perhaps? :giggles:

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Ohhh yes that`s correct.I gave her a love bite and she flew out the window and i never saw her again.I got Rachel from a car boot sale.

Bamber

Super Moderator
Thank you. I don't understand how so many people can not see the beauty which surrounds them. I have seen this view so many times but it always takes my breath away.