This morning

Bamber

Super Moderator
Here you go Squirt, this is how people get to and from their boats. This couple had just been dropped off and the small boat was making for the slipway you can see to the right, which leads up to a storage area for such vessels just beyond the green dumpster.

Dull Dart day
by Phil Gayton, on Flickr

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I met this robin as I reached the river. I'm not sure what was wrong with it, but it was very reluctant to move. I took this picture and it was only when someone approached from the opposite direction that the bird reluctantly flew off.

Poor robin
looks like it just learned how to fly...its very young..its down is still showing

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I met this robin as I reached the river. I'm not sure what was wrong with it, but it was very reluctant to move. I took this picture and it was only when someone approached from the opposite direction that the bird reluctantly flew off.

Poor robin

yes ~ I agree with RK ~ very young little fella ~ had them in my back garden behaving just as you described Phil.

Bamber

Super Moderator
I actually took this last Wednesday morning and didn't get round to editing it until today, but the martins were once again patrolling the river this morning which reminded me I had the clip.