This morning

Bamber

Super Moderator
The rose steadily changed to a more coppery colour.

Copper tones
by Phil Gayton, on Flickr

There were a couple of dozen Canada geese at that end near the bird hide, but as I walked along beside Queen's Marsh I saw more and more of them: there must have been 2-300 there altogether.

Bamber

Super Moderator
It rained on me as I left the house this morning, but it was only a passing shower. It was getting towards dawn as I reached Totnes Bridge and I was hoping for another spectacular sunrise but there was just a hint of orange to the tops of the clouds to the east.

To the west, however, there were a couple of very white clouds which were being beautifully lit up by the rising sun...

Light cloud

It rained on me as I left the house this morning, but it was only a passing shower. It was getting towards dawn as I reached Totnes Bridge and I was hoping for another spectacular sunrise but there was just a hint of orange to the tops of the clouds to the east.

To the west, however, there were a couple of very white clouds which were being beautifully lit up by the rising sun...

Light cloud
Your beautiful photos make me feel as if I am walking along with you. Thank you!