Today in History....

It's strange to think that exactly six years ago today I joined this site and in that time I have seen and read somethings that amaze me. It's been fun getting to know you all and I hope to meet more in the coming years.

squirt

Administrator
you share that anniversary with Kipper! lol you haven't been around much *lately*
I hope to see more of you! or you here more ... lol :devil: :p
:blowkiss:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Just read your profile and added you to my friends list kai_1127. As Squirt said hope to see more of you.​

you share that anniversary with Kipper! lol you haven't been around much *lately*
I hope to see more of you! or you here more ... lol :devil: :p
:blowkiss:[/COLOR][/B]
Yeah lately I've been doing some interesting stuff like learning new martial arts forms and even recording videos of said forms. I have performed at the local city hall and will be again in the city park. Maybe if I get up the nerve I will post the videos of my forms

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3350739]I hope you find the nerve, we'd LOVE to see!!! :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
Well thanks for the vote of confidence hon. As soon as I get them up I will make sure to post them. To whet your appetite here is the sword form I am currently learning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_q--V_N7GY

I've only got the first few movements down but I'm sure I'll get it soon enough.

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
I also added you to my friends list...and look forward to getting to know you and seeing those videos!! :lotsalove:

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="kai_1127, post: 3351257]Well thanks for the vote of confidence hon. As soon as I get them up I will make sure to post them. To whet your appetite here is the sword form I am currently learning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_q--V_N7GY

I've only got the first few movements down but I'm sure I'll get it soon enough.[/QUOTE]

that's very cool! :bigsmile:

[QUOTE="brilor, post: 3351761]Don't post much do you![/QUOTE]

Not as much as I once did no but when I have something to say or add I usually do.

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="kai_1127, post: 3350581]It's strange to think that exactly six years ago today I joined this site and in that time I have seen and read somethings that amaze me. It's been fun getting to know you all and I hope to meet more in the coming years.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations Kai
It is incredible the number of Japanese members we have.
Just wish more of them would join in the forum instead of sticking to the video section.

[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 3352223]Congratulations Kai
It is incredible the number of Japanese members we have.
Just wish more of them would join in the forum instead of sticking to the video section.[/QUOTE]

Actually I am Chinese but I know what you mean.