Today's cuteness overdose

Bamber

Super Moderator

Last edited:

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
Awww...I dislike running and goats are NOT my favorite animals (I prefer lambs) but they are so cute I suddenly want a few. lol

squirt

Administrator
lmao ... did she have treats in her pockets? lol lmao :hehehaha:

:clap: :clap:

:xxsandoos:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
I did that once a year with St. Bernard puppies, trick is not to trip and fall you will almost be licked to death. LOL!

01Aladdin

SAY NO TO VERTICAL VIDEO!!!

lol how much more cooler would it have been if we could see it properly :p

I used to breed budgies (parakeets) and i had up to 40 babies from several nests. I had em trained to all go to bed at once, all i had to do was nab the smartest one and put her in the sleeping cage and the whole lot would follow. In the morning, all i had to do was open the cage door and they'd all fly out and back into the aviary. Ok that doesn't sound impressive, but the sleeping cage was indoors and around a corner, the aviary was outdoors bolted to the side of the house and the birds had to navigate the living room and out the glass door to find home. It was sooooooooooo coooooooooool but i did not have a camera at the time to video it :(

:thinking:
NOW I understand why my other half always says: "I love to see a cute ass that swings"

And all this time I have been falsely accusing him. :huh:

:doh:

Bamber

Super Moderator
This woman and her son had an affinity with the robin. When she went to visit his grave she found one perched on his headstone.

Last edited: