URGENT: Video Deletion & Disabling Video Uploads

jokaroo

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone,

We are going to be deleting all videos on Jokeroo by or on September 17th, 2014. We ask that all users download and backup their own videos in order to prevent the loss of their files.

Pictures will not be affected and the picture upload will maintain as is. Jokeroo will focus on photos and its message board more so in the future since it will be under new ownership.

squirt

Administrator
what does that mean for us ... and me (mods) ?
will the forums be going back into the newsletter?
will we get new registrations? they haven't been showing up here for a couple of months and a year before that
will we get to meet the new boss?
will there be any changes to the forums?
just full of questions, ain't I? lol :peekaboo:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
hope the change goes smoothly with removal of videos and new ownership :hide:

Bamber

Super Moderator
Maybe the new administration will actually respond to us rather than just handing out announcements then running and hiding. They may even answer and *gasp* action tickets!

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
I see there isn't any payment to click on any of the photos or videos anymore. So guess I kiss the $46.30 goodbye. Ha!

Oh Kip I don't even bother with sending a ticket in anymore cause I know the answer, None. LOL!

As I always say, being my calm and patiently self ...."You just sit and wait patiently and all will expose itself eventually" :teeth:

But it is okay... I understand....not everybody is as easy-going,
relaxed, placid, mellow, mild, , imperturbable, amiable, considerate, undemanding, patient, tolerant, lenient, broad-minded, understanding, good-natured, pleasant, and agreeable as I am.
:pray:

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
First of all...Thank you for what has been a sometimes bumpy, but mostly very enjoyable ride for almost 10 years. However, I'm old and don't adjust well to change. (I know..."so sad but too bad") My Jokeroo experience has been life-changing and I hope it will continue for many years to come. :thankyoupink:

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="kipper, post: 4571217]I think I'm getting the mushroom syndrome....[/QUOTE]
dont hog it! :heartbubbles:

squirt

Administrator
it's my understanding that they're splitting off Rumble and the forums w/uploader
Rumble will be for videos and the forums and uploader will be under new ownership :dontgo:
this is just an educated guess, I'm not in the know lol
:sendinglove:

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4572416]I was under the impression that Flynn bought the forums? :eh:[/QUOTE]

:throwstones:

Ms.Diablo50

[QUOTE="likeaneagle, post: 4572540]IF THATS the case we'll lose a lot of members.......[/QUOTE]

You said a mouthful there!!! This place is changing more and more daily.... lol

:laugh3: :giggles: :rofl: