URGENT: Video Deletion & Disabling Video Uploads

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
I am saying less then 30 days, Ms.D. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

Bamber

Super Moderator
If I'd have known it was up for grabs...

...and I wasn't so busy...

...or unhealthy...

...and had the required knowledge...

...I'd have take it on.

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4572821]If I'd have known it was up for grabs...

...or unhealthy...

...I'd have take it on.
[/QUOTE]

You left out one important thing, Bamber...$$$. When one of our local boys was still in high school, his father bought him a website for the promise the kid would finish school. Years later, Eric sold "Ebaum's World" for something like two million dollars.

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4572821]If I'd have known it was up for grabs...

...or unhealthy...

...I'd have take it on.
[/QUOTE]so would I!!!!!!!!!

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="muchtrouble10, post: 4571810]First of all...Thank you for what has been a sometimes bumpy, but mostly very enjoyable ride for almost 10 years. However, I'm old and don't adjust well to change. (I know..."so sad but too bad") My Jokeroo experience has been life-changing and I hope it will continue for many years to come. :thankyoupink:[/QUOTE] i SIMPLY love youi Mary! although
i have never met you! you give off such good vibes!!!!! you're welcome in my home any day! :iheartyoubear:

Bamber

Super Moderator
Well, according to the foot of the page Jokeroo still belongs to Jolted Media Group at the moment.

01Aladdin

Flynn was many things, but an investor websites? I doubt it much. He'd have to be extremely wealthy and an incredibly toxic personality to buy up a site like all of this just to get back at those who were fed up with his antics.

The only certainty is change, and I've found that things don't often change for the better lately. I've started posting a couple things again, but mostly i lurrrrrrrrrrrrk now. If things change more downhill, who's even gonna bother lurking?

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
:meme: Can i buy it .I will offer $100:teeth: But i will have to get kipper to manage it for me coz i`m not very bright.

01Aladdin

[QUOTE="konifur, post: 4575486]:meme: Can i buy it .I will offer $100:teeth: But i will have to get kipper to manage it for me coz i`m not very bright.[/QUOTE]

That's ok Koni, you're not very good looking either and you smell funny.

Welcome back lol

Glad I saw this ... I was trying to figure out why I didn't have the video upload option...*sigh* I haven't been on as much since they stopped old newsletter format and the daily updates on the forums ....

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="Inky1231, post: 4581008]Glad I saw this ... I was trying to figure out why I didn't have the video upload option...*sigh* I haven't been on as much since they stopped old newsletter format and the daily updates on the forums ....[/QUOTE]good to hear from you!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerhug:

No, I am serious!!

I may not have posted much lately but for some stupid reason I like it here. lol
And I hope that the day never comes......and that the Roo will continue the way it is... for many many more years to come......but IF that is not the case,.....then that is it?? .....then shouldn't we have a plan B......or C, D, E..... for that matter? :huh:

I don't like surprises and that is why I always made sure I have some kind of back-up plan in my life.......
I have been looking around and gathered some information......and I came to the conclussion that IF the ROO ever stopped and we do get the 404 error... (Like I said.....I really hope that day never comes)...there is a possibility for us to continue as a community.
Maybe not as fab and flashy at the beginning as the Roo is......but I know there is enough expertise and know how among us to build and create a new community if we work together.

That being said.....I hope that the new owner says "Hi" soon......and we know what is going to happen next.......and that the Roo remains here for many more years to come.